Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2020, 09:15 AM   #1

Looking for NC450 EFI Dirt Bike

Dear member;

I am currently using a AsiaWing 450 from couple of years now and it is going great, one of the short comming I have always felt is it has a 6th gear missing (offcourse inherently from CRF)

Also when I imported it that time I was offered a carby option only. Carb struggles in Winter... seriously badly...

I am slowly looking forward to now get my hands on sooner or later on a trail/dual/dirt bike with NC450 motor and EFI feuling....

I did stumbled upon this new TG450 which is offered with 6 speed NC450 motor which will add huge benifit of highway cruise. but it is a carby bike for now...

The reason to create thread here is to ask you guys out there if any chinese reputable brand has finally offered an NC450 EFI in daul sports Trim so far ? If yes then Kindly share.

Pic attached for reference..

Kayo T6 450
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2018127135134351.jpg (20.7 KB, 1040 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (20.6 KB, 1251 views)

- Adventure Touring# RX3 - 2017
- Dirt Machine# FSE-450 - 2022
- Classic# Honda CD175 - 1977
- Daily Runner# 1992 - CG125 (engine swap CB250 Sleeper)
- Project#1 : 1995 - Honda C70 w/ 180cc engine swap

Old 06-17-2020, 10:38 AM   #2

The three 450 Chinese dirtbikes offered in the US are from SSR Motorsports, Pitster Pro, and Christini. The SSR imports and rebrands the same Asiawing bike you ride and only offers it with a carb. Pitster Pro might import and rebrand the Kayo like you showed (we have discussed Pitster Pro offering bikes possibly OEM by Kayo) and theirs uses a carb as well. Leaving Christini. Christini offers the Asiawing bike like you have, but they use the fuel-injected 450cc engine. Better yet, they sell the bike with 2 wheel-drive! Yes, two-wheel drive!! Also, theirs is the only 450cc Chinese dirtbike that is street-legal in all 50 US states. Here in the US, its suggested retail price is $10,000 USD, so I am sure shipping and tariffs will be quite expensive if you tried to import one directly to Pakistan. But it does look intriguing!

https://www.christini.com/bikes/christini-awd-450

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 06-18-2020, 07:57 AM   #3

Well any thing which is getting manufactured in China I can get it directly..
I am not really interested in christini with its AWD feature becuase I am not that superb offroader that I would ever need an AWD bike..
Also I read in multiple forums that AWD christinis are nose heavy... like actually heavy... and manuverablity is a question mark..

What I am interested highly is that if Kayo has created a Dirt bike with NC450 with EFI if yes.... I need to know about it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
The three 450 Chinese dirtbikes offered in the US are from SSR Motorsports, Pitster Pro, and Christini. The SSR imports and rebrands the same Asiawing bike you ride and only offers it with a carb. Pitster Pro might import and rebrand the Kayo like you showed (we have discussed Pitster Pro offering bikes possibly OEM by Kayo) and theirs uses a carb as well. Leaving Christini. Christini offers the Asiawing bike like you have, but they use the fuel-injected 450cc engine. Better yet, they sell the bike with 2 wheel-drive! Yes, two-wheel drive!! Also, theirs is the only 450cc Chinese dirtbike that is street-legal in all 50 US states. Here in the US, its suggested retail price is $10,000 USD, so I am sure shipping and tariffs will be quite expensive if you tried to import one directly to Pakistan. But it does look intriguing!

https://www.christini.com/bikes/christini-awd-450

Old 06-18-2020, 02:48 PM   #4

The only one that meets all of your criteria sold in the U.S. is the GPX Moto FSE450R
https://gpxmoto.com/index.php?route=...&product_id=72
https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Old 06-19-2020, 05:29 AM   #5

megadon I love you for hunting down this .... all I need to continue research is to know is where is GPX getting this bike from china ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadan View Post
The only one that meets all of your criteria sold in the U.S. is the GPX Moto FSE450R
https://gpxmoto.com/index.php?route=...&product_id=72

Old 06-19-2020, 02:36 PM   #6

GPX is a premium brand of Pitster Pro; I could not link to Pitster Pro's site from work, and they do feature the GPX bikes on Pister's site, but I could not see that the GPX bike is fuel-injected. As far as OEM in China--if you can find Pitster Pro, then you should be able to track down GPX.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 06-20-2020, 11:44 PM   #7

Stick to carb!
EFI has its own biggie issues
China has an EFI GPX local brand but.. come get it might be ok etc
I’d rather have a carb n easy to change jets or the smart type carb be a good option too

Old 06-22-2020, 08:33 AM   #8

Hi Vicky

If we put the sixth gear "issue" apart - you have an Asiawing LXI 450 with injection for a few years now.

Here is the link:

http://www.asiawing.com/moto_detail/productId=41.html

p.s. - you have the bike for a few years now, and you say it is running good, but you had problems with the carb during the winter... Could you share some info about the bike (in the other tread) - about mileage, riding style, service intervals, fuel consumption, issues...?
Cheers

Old 06-22-2020, 08:37 AM   #9

... Also - you could google a bit, I am not sure, but I think that I (kind of ) remember that a few years ago I saw the "injection set" that you could buy and upgrade your Carb bike to an EFI...

Old 07-03-2020, 05:21 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nika View Post
... Also - you could google a bit, I am not sure, but I think that I (kind of ) remember that a few years ago I saw the "injection set" that you could buy and upgrade your Carb bike to an EFI...

There is a friend in nearby city who bought an EFI kit for a 150~250 bike engine he fitted it in a Suzuki GR150 was never able to make it stable...

and then EFI for a 450cc will be even more complex would need level up automotive knowledge to trouble shoot it nicely .. I wont be able to get that level of services even from main city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nika View Post
Hi Vicky
If we put the sixth gear "issue" apart - you have an Asiawing LXI 450 with injection for a few years now.

Here is the link:
http://www.asiawing.com/moto_detail/productId=41.html

p.s. - you have the bike for a few years now, and you say it is running good, but you had problems with the carb during the winter... Could you share some info about the bike (in the other tread) - about mileage, riding style, service intervals, fuel consumption, issues...?
Cheers

Yes I had an option to go for an EFI version even at that time from asiawing but I hesesitated becuase I had a bad experience with zongshen Rx3 efi feul pump which deid on me on my second offroad Long trip to Himalaya ..

as we have water contimination and bad feul low octane very often ehre in deep Himalaya so EFI scared me so I opted for a carby 450.

the 6th Gear Issue is very important as the nearest mountain ranges from my city are around 500KM away which has to be done either by loading bike on some thing or doing the highway part...

the the silk route (KKH) is also high way... so 6th gear becomes inevitable..

Yes LX450 had seriously hard starting in winter when I bought it... had to kick it atleast like 20~30 times with choke ON! throttle closed.

Then the asia wing facebook page replied that there is a packet of jets in the kit supplied to me in daul sports parts and I need to increase jet size on pilot jet.
Which i did and it becamse a blessing... now in coldest winter like this january at 1 'C it started on 3rd kick with Choke ON and then once warmed up it was all good.

Good news is that LX450 has gone to her new home and the new owner is a close friend and lives right at the foot stes of mountains i.e. Islamabad the capital city so he will not have any issue ever which I had...

LX450 turned out to be a great machine I loved its reliabilty factor and stabilty of handling bumps and humps so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzBrakelathes View Post
Stick to carb!
EFI has its own biggie issues
China has an EFI GPX local brand but.. come get it might be ok etc
I’d rather have a carb n easy to change jets or the smart type carb be a good option too

it would be helpful if you can share GPX EFI local chinese to us here bro... we are looking for it

Quote:
GPX is a premium brand of Pitster Pro; I could not link to Pitster Pro's site from work, and they do feature the GPX bikes on Pister's site, but I could not see that the GPX bike is fuel-injected. As far as OEM in China--if you can find Pitster Pro, then you should be able to track down GPX.

Yes I am looking for its chinese supplier who can supply to other countries.

Old 07-03-2020, 05:58 AM   #11

Smart carb
Lectron or a chinese made us possible but high price.
Near equal to EFI with altitude changes etc so no drama with electrics n all that stuff

Old 07-07-2020, 01:29 PM   #12

kindly elaborate what is that ? and if that can be fitted to existing machines... that would be a great informtion if you share with us all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzBrakelathes View Post
Smart carb
Lectron or a chinese made us possible but high price.
Near equal to EFI with altitude changes etc so no drama with electrics n all that stuff

Old 07-07-2020, 01:35 PM   #13

heavy progress.....

the local importer traced the manufacturer... placed the order... 2 months Factory time..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg indesssx.jpg (91.0 KB, 826 views)
File Type: jpg SXY_8565-1200x1200.jpg (76.9 KB, 822 views)
File Type: jpg isssndex.jpg (70.5 KB, 777 views)

Old 07-07-2020, 05:13 PM   #14

Congrats!! Who is the manufacturer, if you don't mind telling...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 07-08-2020, 05:26 AM   #15

I actually assigned this duty to same importer who brought LX450 and RX3, RX1 to Pakistan... so I showed him that there is a new plane on the sky... and he needs to find the source and get one imported...

I have to meet him yet I will inquire and share... I think @NzBrakelathes is very active in researchhe might already know ??

but I will share what ever he will shar with me...

Quote:
Congrats!! Who is the manufacturer, if you don't mind telling...