Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pure Dirt
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2022, 06:01 PM   #1

VIPER 150 Performance upgrades?

I bought my first Chinese bike "DB-W026 Viper-E" 150cc. I have a couple questions: 1) who is the manufacture of the bike and engine. I really don't know much about the Chinese manufactures but I've reasoned that the engine builder and the rest of the bike are often 2 different sources. I think I see the same bike branded as RPS Ricky Power Sports and Apollo but I'm really not sure. 2) are performance upgrades available? I'm looking to beef up the suspension and make more horsepower. I flat track and we have a "big people on little bikes class" 150cc air cooled. I currently run a Honda CRF 150 F in the class but I got this Viper for my wife and I want to get is set up for her to flat track. Any help would be appreciated.

Old 06-27-2023, 05:35 PM   #2

I would be interested in this thread as well. I just purchased a Hawk 150 and looking for performance parts as well. Looks like the Mikuni 26mm is a common upgrade for these bikes.

Old 06-30-2023, 01:15 AM   #3

I am waiting delivery on a 150 Hawk. I have been running a 250 Hawk for months and want something with a smaller seat height for the lady

Tags
performance-manufacturer