Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2023, 08:33 AM   #1

whoever they are I had a good experience with them.

also, even if it is that Manny guy, it’s possible that he learned how to run a business by now. It’s been a few years. He’s had a lot of problems I guess and a lot of bad publicity. Maybe he turned it around.

Who knows? Maybe that was his first business and he didn’t try to rip people off or cause things to go in a difficult manner. Maybe he was just learning how to run a business. All of us entrepreneurs had a first business. I did. I made mistakes. I learned from them and did a better job the next time

Old 11-21-2023, 11:41 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatguy View Post
... even if it is that Manny guy, it’s possible that he learned how to run a business by now.
Is 'Manny' behind XPro/PowerSportsMax? That's 'news' to me; I didn't know they were connected? I thought 'Manny' was (strictly?) a Texas (Dallas-Ft. Worth) operator?

I thought XPro/PowerSportsMax was an El Monte, CA operation? ... though I vaguely remember someone saying that their XPro shipment originated from Texas ??? That puzzled me upon reading it?

As to/for 'Manny', I don't believe that someone, operating as I've read that 'Manny' does, grows morality? That strikes me as optimistic?

If someone better knows these connections, it would help if they enlightened the ChinaRiders.

Last edited by Discoveror; 11-21-2023 at 01:29 PM.

Old 11-21-2023, 02:33 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discoveror View Post
Is 'Manny' behind XPro/PowerSportsMax? That's 'news' to me; I didn't know they were connected? I thought 'Manny' was (strictly?) a Texas (Dallas-Ft. Worth) operator?

I thought XPro/PowerSportsMax was an El Monte, CA operation? ... though I vaguely remember someone saying that their XPro shipment originated from Texas ??? That puzzled me upon reading it?

As to/for 'Manny', I don't believe that someone, operating as I've read that 'Manny' does, grows morality? That strikes me as optimistic?

If someone better knows these connections, it would help if they enlightened the ChinaRiders.
Mine came from Texas from Xpro. I guess that’s why I was thinking it might be the same guy

Old 11-21-2023, 03:17 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatguy View Post
Mine came from Texas from Xpro. I guess that’s why I was thinking it might be the same guy
Indeed ... maybe? ... that is perplexing!