Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2007, 06:21 AM   #1

New Bike

You guys helped me make my decision, and I promised I would give you details on my dealings with XXX Motorsports here goes:
2/8/07 Talked to Raymond at xxx no high pressure no rush we just knocked around a few thoughts about how much money what I planned to do with the bike.
2/9 Talked again to Raymond clariy a few things , seemed like a knowledgable young fellow decided on the Roketa DB-19.
2/9 Also called the credit card company they said to let them know if anything went wrong with the transaction they could help.
2/9 Order the DB-19 from xxx
2/9 Received confirmation Total $616.97 deliveed to my door. 3% insurance in case of a problem with the shipper I would be taken care of and xxx would fight for there money from the shipper.
2/14 E-mail confirmed shipped this day.
Issued my tracking number for Old Dominion Freight.
2/16 Tracking says bike is on the dock in Shreveport La.Will keep you posted.
They asked for 3 choices on color, if you are dead set on one color just say it but you may have to wait until it gets there if they dont have it. I decided on Black, Red, and Blue. Smething to look forward to.
Dirtyharry

Old 02-24-2007, 06:30 AM   #2

here we go again

The bike arrived on 2/20 supposed to be 2/19 but that was a holiday. Flawless, the driver waited around for me to inspect it. packaged well no problems.
I put it together in about 1 hour front wheel and handlebars, all controls were hooked to handlebars just had to mount them, put the front wheel on and stretched out the back suspension and hooked up the shock.
Had brake fluid and oil added gas and try to start it.
You cannot start these bikes with the clutch depressed. My bag it started pretty easy after I figured out the problem it is set up fine from the factory, runs great, looks great, good job xxx-motorsports.
I am using web tv which is different from most computers and I am going to have to look into different ways to access the tech features of their web site.
I was hesitant to order online these guys have made it easy. More later