Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2006, 12:44 PM   #1

Anyone who had bought DB-07A from XXX Motorsports

When you bought from XXX, did thier shippers require you to be home when the bike was delivered?
Did they confirm the color of the bike upon ordering or did you find out when you got it.
Were they prompt in sending MSO's when requested ?
...and anything else you can tell me
Mostly...how do you like your Roketa DB-07A , I'm getting ready to order one this afternoon and I'm looking for someone to comfort me and tell me everything will be ok....
Thanx

Old 07-27-2006, 03:05 PM   #2

Re: Anyone who had bought DB-07A from XXX Motorsports

I was required to be home, which I would recommend that way before they drive off you have a chance to look over the shipment for any damage. I highly suggest that you buy the additional shipping insurance so it will be covered in the event that the bike does show up with shipment rash. I received my MSO within a week after receiving the bike. I wish I could comment on how well I like my Roketa (DB-07A) but I can't yet as I had a defective motor and just recently received the replacement but have not had a chance to put the new motor on the bike.

I am really thankful that XXX-Motorsports stood behind the warranty and promptly took care of my issue.

Mike