Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2019, 07:06 PM   #1

Brand New Boom Vader 3/Vitacci Rocket 50cc (Stolen in NYC and recovered in the Bronx)

Whatsup,

I been coming to this forum for a while, but it wasn’t until I got my Boom Vader 3 VIP 50cc/FAKE DUCATI/Vitacci Rocket 50cc Identical twin of/cousin of the SSR RAZKULL/BaoDao Jiang/etc etc etc.....lol, u get the point.....so many makers so many brand so many names..... yet I can’t find parts for this thing anywhere. I just bought the bike off someone for around 800$. It tops at only around 35-40mph..., it looks great and looks like it’s a much faster and much more expensive street motorcycle. I got it registered and a plate for it and insured (progressive $800/year because I have points in my driver license). All together I spent $1700 to get the bike and get it running and riding w/all my paperwork in order.
2 days after all of that money spent and running around everywhere...., I went inside my friends house from 12:30-2am (in nyc), came outside and the f@&&@&kjng bike was gone...!!! To make a long story short, 4 dudes in a white van pulled aside of it, threw it in the van, and drove off. I thought it was over, and although not millions, it was still basically all the money I had and to lose everything in 1 shot with no hope of getting help or anything. I could only afford liability not theft or anything. I went ahead and filed a police report anyway.
2 days later I get a call from cops, they find the bike, recover
It, I said I didn’t and wouldn’t press any charges at all whatsoever, I just wanted the bike back. The next morning I went to pick it up and these piece of shit disrespectful scumbags fucked that bike up so bad I gotta not only question their sanity but their ability to ride a bike let alone steal one. There is no power going to anything, no dash, no signal lights, no speedometer or headlight or brake lights or any lights. The ignition is busted and just a kick start gets it going, no need for key, the throttle is busted(but driveable), brakes function but barely, engine feels like it stressing and straining and going way above the normal in RPMs(I can’t see it anyway)....no side view mirrors, and most annoying of all....in the pictures below I’ll circle the parts they took off and left me without, leaving my bike to look like a shell or a 1/2 put together dirt bike, or just a loud piece of shit in general. Does anyone know how I can seek damages or ask my insurance to help and actually receive it, or even where I can order some of these parts? Any help is much appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1990721B-2075-42E2-B856-C9D02A95FE44.jpg (6.4 KB, 691 views)
File Type: jpg 72EFF8F6-713A-45ED-BF4D-CF8786B94202.jpg (20.5 KB, 630 views)
File Type: jpg BEB358B1-0207-4594-9A02-D19058FC2E71.jpg (20.1 KB, 362 views)

Tags
50cc, boom, nyc, ssr, stolen