Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2017, 10:53 AM   #31

Damn, the Brozz IS a good looking bike. This could be my replacement for an Enforcer, plus it seems better for me.

It has the counter balanced engine correct? and drum brakes on the rear, along with the smaller wheel sizes? I actually prefer all these things....and i like green....the orange is hot though!!

Can I ask the price?

Old 03-22-2017, 12:20 PM   #32

Manny, mine should be here in Oakfield NY where I work on next Tuesday, and it cost me $1,699.00 shipped. You are correct on all those features listed. Once you get your hands on a bike, I think a Rochester meet is in order.

Old 03-22-2017, 10:28 PM   #33

it is redirrecting to a viglink sales site for some reason maybe the moderators should check. my links were just copy and paste from an open site so they should of worked. this site may have been highjacked cause yesterday was the first time the viglink sites started comming up
13' long chopper in progress
2009 johnny pag bar hog
2004 hd electra glide ultra classic shriner edition
1997 harley davidson 1200 sportster
1972 harley davidson amf sx250

Old 03-22-2017, 11:15 PM   #34

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...K3C7LO58P&th=1

It's just a test.

Old 03-23-2017, 10:20 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by timcosby View Post
it is redirrecting to a viglink sales site for some reason maybe the moderators should check. my links were just copy and paste from an open site so they should of worked. this site may have been highjacked cause yesterday was the first time the viglink sites started comming up
It has to be something wacky here. I've copied, pasted and tested the links I've posted and they work for a short time, then fail.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 03-23-2017, 10:23 AM   #36

Maybe it's time to finally upgrade this site to HTTPS !

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 03-23-2017, 03:00 PM   #37

yea the one you just posted isnt working
2009 johnny pag bar hog

Old 03-23-2017, 08:32 PM   #38

All of these links work just fine for me I tried them all

Old 03-23-2017, 08:56 PM   #39

maybe its on our end then
2009 johnny pag bar hog

Old 03-23-2017, 08:57 PM   #40

now they are working...someone do something?
2009 johnny pag bar hog

Old 03-24-2017, 11:14 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWeld View Post
Manny, mine should be here in Oakfield NY where I work on next Tuesday, and it cost me $1,699.00 shipped. You are correct on all those features listed. Once you get your hands on a bike, I think a Rochester meet is in order.
Thanks for recommending Alan Tang over at Excalibur Motorsports...I had forgotten about him. His price is a few dollars more but only a few and probably well worth it for the piece of mind. I feel better already!! I'm pretty sure the manufacturers are willing to supply warranty parts, it's probably just the slacker dealers don't want to take the time to deal with it.

Good luck with your delivery Tuesday. Yeah, perhaps a road trip could be in order this summer...if i can talk you into Syracuse Syracuse would even be pushing it on a bike for me probably, but on a warm summer day maybe....or somewhere in between Syracuse & Rochester!!

So I am sitting here doing the Ben Franklin comparison method between the Enforcer & Brozz. The Brozz is the obvious winner to me, BUT I can get the Enforcer for $1200 delivered, because i got in on the tail end of the Presidents day sale, so deciding whether the improvements are worth an extra $500. I should buy 1 of each and then maybe i could keep one going at all times, lol. I'll be doing more trail riding than road so the Enforcer is a better fit in some ways...the bigger tires but the low hanging rear brake hardware is a little scary...seems like 1 good log or boulder, bye bye rear brakes. And the counterbalanced engine is probably a big plus, but IDK without actually driving one of each.

But anyways, thanks again and I'll be watching for good news on your delivery next week!! I am excited for you!!

Old 03-25-2017, 10:48 AM   #42

A question about Excalibur...I know you said you did a bank transfer to him...do you know if he accepts credit cards? I can do the bank transfer, I just prefer to use a CC for safety reasons. When you pay cash you have absolutely zero protection. Not that he's not a stand up guy, but with what I have been through so far, I'm being cautious.

Old 03-25-2017, 11:32 AM   #43

He will take credit cards but has to add in the additional cost to do so; whatever his credit card company charges, he adds it in to the price. I believe Powersportsmax does their credit card thing opposite; their advertised price includes credit card, and then they advertise a lower cost if you use money order or bank transfer. It is significant enough to consider not using a card. When I bought my TMEC from them a few years ago, it worked out for me because we are both Chase, although they have another account with Wells Fargo.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-25-2017, 11:49 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny View Post
A question about Excalibur...I know you said you did a bank transfer to him...do you know if he accepts credit cards? I can do the bank transfer, I just prefer to use a CC for safety reasons. When you pay cash you have absolutely zero protection. Not that he's not a stand up guy, but with what I have been through so far, I'm being cautious.
I completely understand, and in hindsight I probably should have covered my rear a little better financially in case the deal goes south. I just got the sincere impression from talking to Alan over the phone on numerous occasions that he's an honest guy with great intentions and a set of morals that are truly lacking in his industry. My weekends with my two girls go by WAY too fast as it is, but my Monday will no doubt be the longest ever. My tracking # shows that the green meanie hasn't checked into Illinois yet, so I'm thinking it MAY be late. I guess time will tell.

Old 03-25-2017, 12:52 PM   #45

I sincerely thought Don was s standup guy too, and I'm usually a petty good judge of character, but....

With Alan my biggest fear is if the thing comes damaged, because lets face it, he has no control over that...Then what...He's drop shipping like everyone else. He's already made his money at that point and once again I'm at the mercy of a drop shipper. I guess that the price you pay for a "deal"...But now we are up over $1,700 and the deal keeps getting to be less of one, considering it is essentially an as-is sale with zero warranty, regardless of what they say.

I suppose I should call him and ask a few questions and get a feel for it.

I almost feel like going to Alibaba and ordering direct from China...The risk is probably about the same and they might get it here faster from China...sad but true! Probably less risk because it would cut out the drop shipper!