Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2024, 10:08 AM   #1

Old fart on a new(er) bike

Hello all. New owner of a 2023 Templar X 250cc, which I am in the process of assembling. I am the third owner of this bike which had never been removed from the shipping crate. I am retired and working on motorcycles is my way of passing the time. I have tuned and farkled my other three bikes to the point there just wasn't much left to do to them but ride them, so I figured it was time for another project. I found a gentleman in my area that had this 2023 that had never been assembled or registered, so I figured why not? I live in the desert in AZ and have numerous trails outside my house, and while I've been riding them on a 2022 Himalayan, perhaps a small "Enduro" type bike might be a fun change of pace.

I've been studying these pages and have already garnered a wealth of good information, but I'm sure I'll have some questions. Being the third owner of this bike and seeing "off road motorcycle" on the MCO leads me to believe registering this bike may be a challenge, but I will cross that bridge when I get there. Hopefully it's not washed out ;-)