Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2017, 11:18 PM   #1

Brashan Enforcer sale!! $1080

Just saw they are having a sale on the Enforcer!! Pretty darn good price!

http://www.apscusa.com/2017-Bashan-E...017_p_801.html

Old 04-22-2017, 11:45 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs91882 View Post

It is... But they probably don't actually have them. Have you been following along on all the posts about that retailer?

Old 04-23-2017, 12:40 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski_rush View Post
It is... But they probably don't actually have them. Have you been following along on all the posts about that retailer?
No they don't have them and these people are the worst liars you will ever deal with please don't give them your biz try Allen tang from Excalibur they will have access to this bike same time as apscusa .

Old 04-23-2017, 12:44 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs91882 View Post

He made a deal with me on two shipped to Ohio for 2498 then once they got there money it was like a big fuck you to my face there customer care and support changed once they got my money . I had to call them 5 different times after I waited to get my shipping info for over a week and half . Got told a different lie each time I called .

Old 04-23-2017, 02:55 PM   #5

1st i have heard ANYTHING but positive in the last year from them. Says on the website Arrival 5/22.....

Old 04-23-2017, 04:03 PM   #6

I would like to say something about APSCUSA! but then I would have members saying "being awful harsh" ;-)

Old 04-23-2017, 04:17 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjstef View Post
1st i have heard ANYTHING but positive in the last year from them. Says on the website Arrival 5/22.....

Yeah, me too. Either their business model has changed or there was a screw up by APSC. These companies are at the mercy of the importer. If the importer drags his feet on paperwork, like the MCO, the dealer is left looking like an a++hole....ARH

Old 04-23-2017, 05:09 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjstef View Post
I'm sure they will have the bikes 5/22 everybody will have them then . When they sold me the 2 they told me they had them but really didn't have them at that time but pretended they had them in a warehouse in California. These bikes have a lot of names hawk hawk2 enforcer lancer db . Just depends on who's selling it what it will be called . I'd say it's a 50/50 shot dealing with them but honesty goes a long way with me and if I have to pay a few more bucks for It I will every time

Old 04-23-2017, 06:11 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by enforcer89 View Post
I'm sure they will have the bikes 5/22 everybody will have them then . When they sold me the 2 they told me they had them but really didn't have them at that time but pretended they had them in a warehouse in California. These bikes have a lot of names hawk hawk2 enforcer lancer db . Just depends on who's selling it what it will be called . I'd say it's a 50/50 shot dealing with them but honesty goes a long way with me and if I have to pay a few more bucks for It I will every time
Honesty? How do you know how honest they were. If they checked the distributors inventory, and they were there, but by the time you ordered, they were sold out at the distributors, they are the ones stuck with explaining. I'm not dead certain, but I think they email in the orders, just like they check inventory. They usually have a few bikes in APCS's shop, but not a container full. This is the wild time for US bike sales. As soon as spring acts like it is actually going to happen, the orders pile in. This is the way the US market has been on imported bikes for the last 65 years. Basically a four month selling season.

H

Old 04-23-2017, 05:02 PM   #10

We need Inspector Culcune...

The import documents, they should tell you if any dealer can have a Enforcer near the 05/22/2017 date, if now all Enforcers are sold out.