Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2019, 08:14 PM   #1

yoycart is faster than most people think

Just got Forks, a complete front wheel, and back fender for a Magician for less that three hundred bucks, and got it all in under 10 days from China to rural US-NC... Definitely recommend yoycart dot com..

If my post doesn't convince you then call RPS, Q9, or TX and ask them for a price and time on anything; especially a whole wheel(which is 1/3 what TX quoted me and months faster)..

Old 04-04-2019, 11:58 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualSport View Post
Just got Forks, a complete front wheel, and back fender for a Magician for less that three hundred bucks, and got it all in under 10 days from China to rural US-NC... Definitely recommend yoycart dot com..

If my post doesn't convince you then call RPS, Q9, or TX and ask them for a price and time on anything; especially a whole wheel(which is 1/3 what TX quoted me and months faster)..
How much was the shipping cost on your two wheels? The estimate for a full motorcycle says something like $8 on the page where you initially view the motorcycle before hitting add to cart or checkout. I am wondering how much shipping would be and if I should consider ordering a unique complete vehicle

I was looking at the site after seeing your post and noticed they also offer full motorcycles. I wonder how much shipping would be on a full motorcycle? like the Zongshen trike with the motorcycle front and mini-truck bed on back? It looks pretty cool and I have seen people in other countries drive it with 6-7 passengers!

Old 04-04-2019, 12:44 PM   #3

COOL BEANS!
is this a purchase from my previous reply to the guy wanting a magician wheel?
searching 'yellow river' on yoycart for magician parts?

Old 09-07-2019, 11:22 AM   #4

I registered to Yoycart today looking at AGM batteries for my Bull 200 atv,it was $26 w/shipping for a 12V9ah AGM battery.

Old 09-12-2019, 10:03 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugndeep View Post
I registered to Yoycart today looking at AGM batteries for my Bull 200 atv,it was $26 w/shipping for a 12V9ah AGM battery.
It's too easy to get a quality AGM off Amazon or a US dealer at a rational price.. Get one of those Pirate batteries off Amazon or just get a Yuasa.. Yuasa is what's on a lot of Japanese OEM and they are preferred in the HD scene. If the HD scene will use something that costs less than something else you know it has to be good..