Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2018, 05:19 PM   #1

I have downloaded the PCHUB software to my 32 bit computer, and gotten the correct line to connect the Delphi ECU diagnostic plug to USB, but my computer doesnt see the ECU when I turn the ignition on. Also, with the downloaded PDHUB software, it is all in either HUB or PAR file format. I am unable to open them up to view it. I am new to all of this and could really use some help. I have gotten the software from BitBox as well, and after spending close to $350, still not able to open the ECU to read write new fuel curves. I can't even open it up to see the log screen. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

Old 05-12-2018, 01:37 PM   #2

Download PCHUD

Hi guys, my name is Sebastian Pinilla, from Argentina. I try to download PCHUD for MT05 but the link doesn`t work. Anybody can help me?

Thanks!

Old 05-12-2018, 06:14 PM   #3

update: I have kind of given up hope on opening the pchud software and gotten the software from bitbox to work pretty good. I can read, write and edit the program now. I have been playing with all sorts of settings and I enjoy it. And it works on 64 bit computer running windows 10! I still have the pchud software, but i'm not able to open the PAR or HUB files.
So, without being a computer geek, the bitbox stuff is easy to use big time. I made my own adapter and it works just great. I had to get the reader from another source, but it was not to bad in price.

Old 05-13-2018, 10:52 AM   #4

250utv, thanks for sharing your update.

It seems that the system and support ware have differing degrees of success with various hardware. Every bit of info such as yours helps.

Old 05-12-2018, 06:10 PM   #5

send me a message, I have the pchud software available for you

Old 06-08-2018, 10:34 AM   #6

Hi there. Could some on pm me the PChud software? The link seem broken

Old 07-10-2018, 10:26 PM   #7

I have gotten a lot of folks interested in access to the PCHUD files. If you are interested, you will have to send me your mail so I can send you the link from my dropbox. I have also contacted the engineers who designed the PCHUD files for Delphi, and they have told me a lot about it. I came across a white paper on it from Delphi with the names and had to do some research, but contacted them. They are all retired now, but great to chat with. I will not be giving out their contact info.

Old 07-17-2018, 01:22 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250utv View Post
I have gotten a lot of folks interested in access to the PCHUD files. If you are interested, you will have to send me your mail so I can send you the link from my dropbox. I have also contacted the engineers who designed the PCHUD files for Delphi, and they have told me a lot about it. I came across a white paper on it from Delphi with the names and had to do some research, but contacted them. They are all retired now, but great to chat with. I will not be giving out their contact info.
Hi there,
This is our Email Address Webuild.vietnam@gmail.com
We believe that we could do more than just read the out put data, yet we now reading what it is in the ECU
However PCHUD is essential for street logging data to match all Mapping with reality riding habit.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you

Old 08-14-2018, 09:22 PM   #9

hello ..
where can i download pchub?anyone can sent me the software pchub? juanpabloyv@gmail.com I'm installing the injection in my RX3 in Colombia which was carbureted.

Old 08-29-2018, 01:52 PM   #10

Im interested, pm sent

Old 09-01-2018, 10:35 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanoikos View Post
hello ..
where can i download pchub?anyone can sent me the software pchub? juanpabloyv@gmail.com I'm installing the injection in my RX3 in Colombia which was carbureted.
What injection cause there’s a lot different if you use the Delphi set up
I’d actually suggest not changing
Motor is different in stator magneto and intake port, in tank pump
Eiting loom and goes on and on a bit
Yes I can supply parts for it too!

Old 08-07-2018, 09:40 PM   #12

hello ..
where can i download pchub?anyone can sent me the software pchub? kickap0o7@gmail.com .. then how to ramapping mt05 ?

Old 08-14-2018, 09:22 PM   #13

hello ..

Old 10-02-2018, 05:17 PM   #14

New software for ECU mapping

Take a look at what I am doing on the RX3 ECU's. I am able to alter any section of the ECU, now working on a dyno to create a "performance tune" and a 'basic tune'. I will be working with CSC motorcycles on this updated flash for your ECU's. Contact them directly for more information. But this will give you a look at just a few of the many sections I can improve upon.

This is used on newer computers having 64 but processors, and no longer having to just read and clear codes. I hope to have a updated map available through CSC motorcycles very soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rw3 pic.jpg (64.9 KB, 1107 views)
File Type: jpg rx3 2.jpg (72.2 KB, 1123 views)
File Type: jpg rx3 map.jpg (81.1 KB, 1105 views)

Old 10-02-2018, 05:28 PM   #15

Data link cable

Here are my data link cables I make for the RX3. I will have them available through CSC starting next week.