Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2023, 08:15 AM   #31

I've been looking at all these other places that sells this model and TxPower sports is the cheapest.To me,if this atv keeps running and no big problems arise,to me,this atv is the best value going.$4325 delivered from Texas Power Sports.I went to start the Bull 200 up and charge the battery a little,maybe ride it around some,seems like a toy or a childs atv after riding this one.
This thing is a beast in low 4x4 mode,just hang on and hope there is no trees to run into.I have been lucky and not run into a tree or a rock ledge so far.
I was dead set on getting a CFMoto C-Force 500,done drove over there & talk to them about it.$7500 & I come & get it.I was going to get a black one,camouflage was like $500 more.I was hoping they would give me a deal on a 2023 model being the 2024 models were soon to be there,I was wrong I reckon.
I'm extremely happy with my purchase so far.
My only regret,maybe I should have got the 400cc to get the independent rear suspension?Is it worth a $1000 more dollars?
I would like to have the plastic covers that go over the luggage racks though.

Old 09-17-2023, 10:33 AM   #32

If I was going to get one I would order it now,it's still $4199 at TxPowerSports with no sales tax unless you live in Texas.I went ahead and bought the shipping insurance for $125 just to be sure it was covered if it did arrive tore up.With the shipping insurance it come to $4324 delivered to my house.I'm hearing with the 2024 models the price is going to go up on 4-wheelers & such.That's why I went to the CFMoto dealership thinking they would give me a good deal on a 2023 model being they are going to have 2024 models coming in.The CFMoto Cforce 500 for $7500 out the door probably is a good price,just more than I was willing to pay.I'm happy with my purchase.I let my nephew ride it and he couldn't get over how much more power it has over the Bull 200.Plus I got the throttle limiter screw screwed a long ways in so your nowhere near full throttle or half throttle for that matter.

Old 09-17-2023, 10:38 AM   #33

I want those plastic rack covers but you probably have to buy the rack to get those.

Old 11-09-2023, 11:04 AM   #34

I got 16 hours on a 20 hour break-in period and looking for an alternative oil to use in the winter compared to the the 15W40. The 15W40 conventional seems a little heavy for below freezing temperatures.I reckon I can go synthetic now that I am this close to the 20 hour break-in period.

Old 11-09-2023, 11:19 AM   #35

The only problem I have had with this atv was the spark plug.Went to get on it one morning and it wouldn't start.It's was an NGK spark plug.It's a different plug than what the Bull 200 uses so I had to make a trip to town to get one.I got another NGK plug but also got a Champion which I put in there and it started right up.I'm running the Champion plug just to see if there is any difference in longevity.It seems to be comparable,it was a lot cheaper.

Old 11-10-2023, 11:26 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugndeep View Post
I got 16 hours on a 20 hour break-in period and looking for an alternative oil to use in the winter compared to the the 15W40. The 15W40 conventional seems a little heavy for below freezing temperatures.I reckon I can go synthetic now that I am this close to the 20 hour break-in period.

I'll just go back with 15W40,I've seen a lot of charts about oil viscosity vs temperature.I could go to 10W30 for winter time but ......idk I'll just have to see what's available at what I can afford.Probably not going to be doing a lot of below zero riding anyway.

Old 11-10-2023, 11:44 AM   #37

Just seen Walmart has
Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic 15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil, 1 Gallon

for $25

Old 11-19-2023, 06:37 PM   #38

Hello never liked NGK plugs,always had good luck with champions

Old 12-16-2023, 08:25 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz View Post
Hello never liked NGK plugs,always had good luck with champions
The more I have them just quit firing for unknown reasons the more I don't like them either.

Old 12-16-2023, 09:03 AM   #40

I have been using the winch a little just putting tension on dead trees so I can cut them down,I don't like how it unspools on the spool as soon as you release tensions.Then you have to pull all of cable out and wind the cable back on there.Aggravating.I'm glad it does have the wireless remote winch controller.I went ahead and got a 1/4" 12 strand red winch rope(8000 lbs) to exchange for the steel cable.There's nothing wrong with the steel cable,works fine but I just don't like having to unspool all of it just to get it all back on there.As soon as I release tension it,it's like a baitcasting fishing reel,if you don't hold tension on the spool it wants to unravel & then you have to unspool it all or you won't get it all back on there.Also ordered a cheap 4-7/8" Hawse fairlead to go with the winch rope.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCI0013.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	30537   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCI0014.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	30538   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCI0015.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	30539  

Old 12-16-2023, 10:21 AM   #41

I've thought about getting a plow to plow snow on the driveway.This one on Amazon is $295 & it is a 48" with universal mounting.Might save me from having to plug in the tractor to let it warm up before I try to start it.Plus one of the batteries on the tractor is getting old and would probably have to put the charger on it too before trying to start it.

Old 12-16-2023, 10:23 AM   #42

sorry for the big copied pictures.

Old 12-16-2023, 10:28 AM   #43

Someone says you should probably put chains on your back tires to push snow.I'm scared we are going to have a snowy winter this year.

Old 12-16-2023, 10:53 AM   #44

Changed my oil yesterday after 20 hour break-in period,there was a few metal shavings in the oil,just from the manufacturing.I just went back with conventional 15W40.I'll go synthetic next time maybe.Even after drilling a 2-1/2" hole in the skid plate it is still hard to get the drain plug with spring and filter screen started.So I used the winch to winch it up off the ground and was able to get under it,I used 2 jack stands under just in case something give & was able to get it started & screwed back in.You can only do it from the left side because the drive shaft to the front axle is on the right side.

Old 12-16-2023, 10:54 AM   #45

Here's a video of the snow plow,second one I think.