Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2015, 09:41 AM   #16

I purchased a Hawk from txpowersports.com and received it pretty quickly. However, I seem to be in the same boat with the MCO. A blank MCO was shipped with the bike. I emailed them to find out what I need to do, their response was:
Quote:
You have to pay us for the tt and L please call sunny at 817 715 0013 thanks.
- so, I called. Sunny was not there, but, the person on the phone said, just send an email to sunlatv@gmail.com that you received the Hawk and they will send you the MCO. I emailed, but, still haven't heard back. I am also waiting on a pair of helmets I ordered from them. They sent me a FedEx tracking number, but, the tracking information still just says "Shipment information sent to FedEx" --- so, I'm getting a bit concerned to say the least.

Old 11-13-2015, 09:52 AM   #17

Well this is not sounding good. Hopefully there is some kind of innocent delay going on and everything will get straightened out.

Might I suggest sending a link to this forum thread to the appropriate email addresses at Texas Power Sports.

/

Old 11-13-2015, 10:42 AM   #18

Grin Maybe a glimmer of hope...

I contacted another user on the forum that purchased their Hawk from txpowersports.com and he said he received an MCO within 3-4 weeks from them without contacting them at all. So, hopefully, they just have poor communication skills with good intentions.

I do have to admit, that I am very pleased with the Hawk so far.

Here is the user that bought his bike -- Ichrisbot
(http://www.chinariders.net/member.php?u=29719)

Old 11-13-2015, 11:41 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by faulknja View Post
I purchased a Hawk from txpowersports.com and received it pretty quickly.
Welcome! Thanks for joining us. May we see a pic of your new bike?

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 11-13-2015, 01:53 PM   #20

I don't understand why it takes weeks for any vendor to ship an MCO. When I purchased both of my Zongshen motorcycles, I received the MCO the same time I received the motorcycle.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 11-13-2015, 02:03 PM   #21

When I purchased my bike they told me they would remove the paperwork from the crate meaning the MCO, they would ship me the crate, fill out the MCO and bill of sale and put it in the mail. It arrived about 1 week after the crate.

/

Old 11-13-2015, 02:36 PM   #22

I guess waiting a week is acceptable, but there is no reason why the paperwork can't be sent immediately upon payment. After the vendor has received your money, why should they hold onto the paperwork? That's bad customer service.

I bought my Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra) from an individual importer in Seattle. He mailed me the MCO and bill of sale immediately upon payment, and I received all the paperwork before the bike arrived. Similarly, CSC mailed all my paperwork for the Zongshen RX3 as the bike shipped from Azusa. I received all the documents the day before the bike arrived.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 11-13-2015, 06:51 PM   #23

I put a few photos in the "Intro" thread - here is the link

http://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=15499

Old 11-13-2015, 07:50 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayt1963 View Post
....Sorry I didn't hang out on this website all day. I totally bailed on this serious commitment and had a life on the same day I posted a buyer beware...I'll be here always from now on
LMAO!!!!!
Loved that!
I sear if I had room I would put that in my signature line! hahahaha!
Completely understand dude. I often am away for WEEKS at a time
from here. hahahaha!

Old 11-13-2015, 11:36 PM   #25

There is no reason the mco filled out and signed should not be with the bike when shipped. With out the papers the bike is a yard ornament and only good to part out except you can't even prove you own it.

Old 11-14-2015, 12:48 AM   #26

Mrs 2LZ just ordered an ATV from Superior Power Sports today and she said she found all the registration info in the disclaimer! Who ever really reads disclaimers!? I know I usually don't before clicking "agree". It said to call (with provided number) and find out what the DMV fees and instructions are. Here in CA, the seller must register it for you, so it's an extra fee but it's supposed to be fairly seamless. She was instructed that the ATV will come with a temporary registration. I'll receive a separate letter in the mail to sign on two lines and send back, then my sticker shows up later to replace the temp.....or that's how it's supposed to go. I'll report back later.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 11-14-2015, 12:53 AM   #27

One possible reason for the delay, I'm just speculating, is that the bikes are drop shipped from the importer to the customer. This could mean the seller/distributor is also using a similar method to deliver the regist ration docs.

Just a thought.

Old 11-14-2015, 02:01 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevndaythry View Post
One possible reason for the delay, I'm just speculating, is that the bikes are drop shipped from the importer to the customer. This could mean the seller/distributor is also using a similar method to deliver the regist ration docs.

Just a thought.
You might very well be correct.

2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Old 11-14-2015, 12:26 PM   #29

I think that was the issue a couple months back with that one guy who ordered from Motobuys and the owner of Motobuys chimed in to (finally) make things right. That issue took something like 8 weeks if I remember!?

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 11-14-2015, 06:16 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevndaythry View Post

Just a thought.
That makes good sense.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer