Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2016, 10:51 AM   #31

A full day goes by and no email back from 360 Power Sports... but I did see an email from PayPal this morning stating they will now be helping me resolve my issues... I will update again next time I have more news

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 04-06-2016, 12:04 PM   #32

Thanks for informing us of the positive reply from PayPal.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 04-06-2016, 03:44 PM   #33

Both 360powersports and Txpowersports are the same company operating in different location (less than 10 miles apart). There are rust on it because most of their bikes are sitting outdoor. They'll just put it back in when they close.

Old 04-06-2016, 03:50 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxyeti View Post
Hi

If competition is really stiff, and they can't beat on price point, then their main selling point should be customer support/satisfaction, they lose that, and as you say, there are 2 other dealers waiting in the wings.

I hate poor customer service with a passion, as there is no need for poor customer service. This, to me at least, is where WK fall down over here in the UK, whereas, Mash on the other hand, fantatstic dealer, can't do enough for me and my Mash.
Actually, all of the shops here in the Dallas area have the same price for the same bikes. None of the 3 shops that I mentioned have good customer support. All they care about is selling those bikes and they are quite pushy on that as well. They are actually more pushy than car salesman. They'll just give you incorrect info just to sell you a bike (I sometimes act dumb just to test people out

Old 04-07-2016, 12:34 PM   #35

Just got done fixing this so I figured I would post up a better picture of the Rear Brake Light Switch wires that was burned up by the exhaust... just like Vince McMahon's them song... those wires had "No chance in Hell" of survival the way 360 Power Sports routed the wires and chose to add NO heat resistant wrapping of any kind

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 04-08-2016, 01:06 PM   #36

Still no progress with 360 Power Sports... just got off the phone after chatting for over 30 minutes again with 'Manny' and he is extra pissy today (mainly because I got PayPal involved )... well I'm just as grumpy, as his "Floor Model" is junk, and every word out of 'Manny's mouth is a quickly thought up lie... AND!!!

I still haven't received any paperwork on the bike... come to find out 'Manny' didn't even plan on shipping it as he insisted the motorcycle wasn't street legal... despite all the "ROAD LEGAL" stickers all over the bike/frame/engine and online of course (my Bashan is on the approved list)...

He also (initially) got mad when he heard what I had to do to the bike to get it to shut off ("Wait your riding the bike?!?!!" Manny said... uuhhhh no duh!!!)... he said I should have just replaced a relay ... what relay??? But, did he expect me to just sit around and do nothing while the bike runs through a tank of gas ... I had wonderful help from this website and fixed the issue myself... so why the problems 'Manny'?

He is also fighting me for replacement on any of the parts after he heard I have a list of 50+ broken/burnt/missing/rusted parts... "Just send the main item you need to get the bike running"...

He gave me one of his "personal" emails to send the VIN number, Pictures, and Parts list to... You better believe I'm sending a copy over through PayPal also

To this day... I would still recommend everyone to RUN as far and as FAST as possible away from this company... 360 Power Sports has nothing but scams, lies and headaches to offer...

Old 04-08-2016, 02:12 PM   #37

Just got done sending the email with a 'small' parts list with pictures... lucky for them I did NOT include the engine as the bike was ridden for 4.8km with out any checking of valve clearances OR changing the Engine/Transmission oil from China... 'Manny' let that one slip out today during my barrage of problems with his "Ready to Ride Floor Models"...

He flat out told me they ONLY:

Put any Wheels, Bolts/Nuts, Wires on the bike...

That is it...

"We don't have any kind of workshop" was the answer I got for all my issues with Rust being on the Exhaust and Frame, fluids looking nasty, and the Fully Closed Valve Clearances...

Did I mention they offered "$50" (again) to cover all my problems with their "100% Show Room Condition, Professionally Assembled, Ready To Ride Home" motorcycle

I also like how when he is thinking up something to say you will get 47 extremely quick "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no" then an 'answer' (if you will) to your question...

Old 04-08-2016, 02:52 PM   #38

This sounds more fun than shaving your head with a cheese grater while chewing on a giant ball of tin foil, at the same time. Sheesh.... How can these guys even be in business?

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 04-08-2016, 03:40 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
This sounds more fun than shaving your head with a cheese grater while chewing on a giant ball of tin foil, at the same time.
Tough choice between the 2... Oh I know what would be the tipping factor on the decision...

Do I actually know about having to use the cheese grater and tin foil bubblegum before I sign up and hand over my $... or is it another part of the "Hidden offer/agreement"

Old 04-08-2016, 05:01 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee47512 View Post
I would try to get your money back a new bike should have still been crated they defrauded you. Call your credit card company immediately.
Agreed, this sounds like fraud.

Old 04-08-2016, 05:06 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by willguy View Post
Actually, all of the shops here in the Dallas area have the same price for the same bikes. None of the 3 shops that I mentioned have good customer support. All they care about is selling those bikes and they are quite pushy on that as well. They are actually more pushy than car salesman. They'll just give you incorrect info just to sell you a bike (I sometimes act dumb just to test people out
Lol, yah, I went to one of the local shops and asked about the Hawk, they assured me it was a genuine Taotao.

Old 04-13-2016, 05:55 PM   #42

Any update? Is PayPal going to help you out?

Old 04-14-2016, 12:13 PM   #43

Still waiting on the paperwork to get it registered/plated... final offer back from PayPal and 360PS was late Tuesday night...

it was basically, I could pay to ship the bike back to them for a "full refund"... or keep the bike and have an extra $300 refunded... Mrs. and I agreed that I already fixed all the damn issues on the bike (other than broken plastics and missing rubber plug), there was no point in us spending the $ to ship a perfectly running motorcycle back to them... so we took the $300 refund and kept it...

I did think of shipping them several boxes full of the broken parts, and the rest of the bike shipped how they sent it to me... nasty 'used looking' fluids in everything, valves set fully closed, a dead/sufated battery, and also make sure to ship the full weight of the motorcycle and parts directly on the Speedo/Wheel Assembly and Front Brake Caliper just to show them how I felt when I first received it

Funny thing happened yesterday, when we checked our "$300 PayPal refund"... 360 Power Sports only gave us $291!!! PayPal noticed several hours later and today I finally see PayPal chipped in the extra $9 to cover 360PS ace...

Stay far far far!!! away from this company! Every time I would call or email they would make it out like I was trying to get a FREE bike... I just wanted what they claimed they shipped, a "ready to ride, ready to sell to anyone that walked through the door" motorcycle... not a dusty, sun faded, broken, scratched, 'rusted', missing random pieces, "Floor Model"... of course no one wanted to pay $1,500 for that piece of junk... don't get mad at me for you trying to pull a fast one on an out of state customer...

They instantly get mad when you file a PayPal claim... I only filed the claim after they ignored my calls, emails, and failed to ship the MSO as promised... they knew from the start it was a crap "Floor Model"... don't get all pissy when the out of state customer doesn't fall for it

Good news... the Mrs. will (if we ever get the paperwork that is...) have a road worthy/street legal motorcycle to take back and forth to work for a one time low price of $974 shipped to our door... she said she would probably drop and break the plastics anyways... soo she wanted the $ put into "performance/getting the bike running right" parts... we now have $300 to spend after all

lets start the tab

add $29.95 for a 30mm Mikuni Clone, $9 for a set of 10 different main jets (pilot/slow jet seems fine), $16 for a 39t rear sprocket, $16 for a higher quality 'o-ring sealed 5,000lb' chain, $128 for a FMF muffler, and $? for a custom header, and the bike will be fun, light, and ready to go wherever we want to.

In the end, Mrs. will have an excellent running motorcycle for 'cheap'... but at the cost of several weeks of mental frustration... for a little bit more $ spent we could have avoided these headaches by either buying a used Japanese Bike, a Chinese motorcycle from a different company, or by buying one of those ever sooo sweeeet CSC RX3 motos ... again...

At all costs...

Avoid this company and their 3 (or 4) "co/sister-companies"... I will have to research again, but I now know they go by several different names but are all owned/ran by the same people, in the same area, all down in Texas

Old 04-14-2016, 12:21 PM   #44

Pal is great for getting that compensation. No leverage without them. I'm happy for you, some justice. It was worth your effort.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-14-2016, 12:26 PM   #45

Considering PayPal could have denied the claim from the start due to the Fine Print... "Motorcycle or any kind of Motorized Vehicle Sales" is NOT covered by any of the PayPal Protection

Oh well, live and learn I guess