Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2008, 10:48 PM   #31

If you had the world's best bike for the worlds best price... and it was what I was looking for and wanted to spend then yeah I'd buy it from you

Old 04-03-2008, 10:51 PM   #32

Really......jeez man I wouldnt!!! :wink:

Old 04-03-2008, 11:41 PM   #33

I know you didn't ask me...but I think I'd have to get a second opinion on those "world's best" claims. :P
2005 Kawasaki EX250 - A new project

Old 04-05-2008, 12:27 AM   #34

As for a Viva owner I will honestly say, I have never had a prolem finding replacement parts. I found a supplier for the body parts here in the US as well as one in Canada. As for the rest of the parts, I found that most everything else is interchangable.

I have yet to have a problem in 1400 miles. Yes MILES, not KM's. I believe them to be one of the only manufactures besides Kazuma that actually has a MPH speedo rather than a KmPH.

Just because it is not a lifan or jetmoto doesnt mean that no parts are available.

Carb, brakes, air filter,swing arm, shocks, springs, are all the same. The only difference I have seen is in the plastic, and exhaust . This bike is CARB approved, with a Cat Converter and A.I.R. Injection.

Old 04-14-2008, 09:35 PM   #35

VIVA owners/dealers

i have to say as a dealer with bh-motorsports, and like any other distributor/dealer wanta-b's, you make of it what you want ,
>
one lemon ,, ok acouple of-em and the whole shibang is sour grapes, ?
i would prefer nothing but VIVA brands, i personly sold roketa's, KMD's, and stopped because customers did'nt like-em , I am only talking about the atv's here, no power, not enough power, and i sold viva's right next to the other one's,
my VIVA's sell very quick , customer satisfaction is the game.
i back up all my products not the distributor,
Ford does'nt , the dealer does,
if i can't get the part from my distributor i order it from someone else,
:wink: and that my fellow china owners is the name of the game, service,service,service.
:esertDog

Old 04-21-2008, 08:37 AM   #36

SX200s Viva from nitro-motors

New flat black SX200s Viva from nitro-motors

Ordered on a Thursday, received the following Tuesday (in FL) $925.00 delivered.

Shipped as explained, no compliants.

Old 04-21-2008, 10:50 AM   #37

someone asked me why i dont charge more, i said why should i , i'm not big yet and wont charge more even if i do get bigger, these sale prices are always going on thats the gimmick, never pay full retail for anything.
DD

Old 04-21-2008, 11:54 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDog
someone asked me why i dont charge more, i said why should i , i'm not big yet and wont charge more even if i do get bigger, these sale prices are always going on thats the gimmick, never pay full retail for anything.
DD
Good business! I used to live in L.A., and never had to pay msrp for anything--there was too much competition. Once I moved to Yuma, I realized how businesses can take advantage of the proximity to the bigger cities--our McDonalds here (there are about 6, and owned by the same guy) never honor those deals, like the $.99 Big Macs, even though there are ads on t.v. (the Phoenix stations on cable) for them.

The UM dealer still wants MSRP for the DSF200, plus $200 (his MSRP on the tag is $2995) even though the exact same bike has sat around for 9 months unsold. People drive to Phoenix to buy cars and get them for about $4-5K less.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 04-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #39

and i used to like big macs just for that discount .
well i hope the Mcd's there will get a clue someday
DD

Old 04-21-2008, 04:00 PM   #40

Hi everyone...

I just purchased a 2007 Viva 150cc Phantom R4i Limited Edition model from BH Motorsports in West Palm Beach, Florida. They are the closest dealer to me and gave me a great deal. The manager/owner was very up front with me about everything in the deal.

So, in response to all of the negative criticism about Viva. I am very pleased with my new scooter and have no worries about getting or finding parts. If anyone is having trouble finding anything let me know. This South Florida dealer will ship anywhere and has everything right down to bulbs and screws.

I am even getting a whole high performance upgrade kit for this bike.

Have a great one everyone and happy ridin'!

Mike

Old 04-21-2008, 06:55 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillin
Hi everyone...

I just purchased a 2007 Viva 150cc Phantom R4i Limited Edition model from BH Motorsports in West Palm Beach, Florida. They are the closest dealer to me and gave me a great deal. The manager/owner was very up front with me about everything in the deal.

So, in response to all of the negative criticism about Viva. I am very pleased with my new scooter and have no worries about getting or finding parts. If anyone is having trouble finding anything let me know. This South Florida dealer will ship anywhere and has everything right down to bulbs and screws.

I am even getting a whole high performance upgrade kit for this bike.

Have a great one everyone and happy ridin'!

Mike
>
>
>
so like hey Chill, post some pics we like-em when there talked about, show us the $$$ , or bike i guess.
DD

Old 04-21-2008, 06:59 PM   #42

pics will be up soon.....bike is getting the performance upgrade as we speak

Old 04-21-2008, 08:21 PM   #43

Got my VIVA DS a few days ago and very pleased with it. No problem contacting by phone so far. Received the MSO. Just remind them to fill out the mileage statement part of the MSO. Required in WV. :roll:

Requested Green when ordering, they called me to say they were out of green but i could pick any of the other colors. So i got red instead. My wife was SO happy about that.

Old 04-26-2008, 05:14 PM   #44

come on chill its been 4 days whers the pics even during the upgrade want see,!!!!!!!
not pushin you too much are we ? huh !
just joking
but realy everything goin good
DD

Old 04-26-2008, 05:17 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroyjetsn
Got my VIVA DS a few days ago and very pleased with it. No problem contacting by phone so far. Received the MSO. Just remind them to fill out the mileage statement part of the MSO. Required in WV. :roll:

Requested Green when ordering, they called me to say they were out of green but i could pick any of the other colors. So i got red instead. My wife was SO happy about that.
: elroy where or from whom did you order your viva from ?
i'm in need of a certain product and my supplier is out , hopeing to find a dealer that might have one,
desertdog