Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2019, 04:14 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaxwell View Post
did ya get it? it seems like that bike is a couple hundred more than what you can get online from amazon.com prime ==search Vader 125cc and they have gen 1 and 2 currently less than $1200 delivered --ships from California!!

I just ordered mine and excited!! but I ordered from KronikRacing.com because I have heard only good reviews, other members mentioned them here plus the owner Pete was very prompt and helpful in replying to me...but time shall tell if it ships cross country to the East Coast well or not!!

Let us know if you bought that one and how it's going cuz we want to know...Me?--I was dying trying to decide between a Classic, good looking CT70 clone IceBear Champion I found for $1250 or less delivered after looking on every site and the Grom Clone Boom Vaders...I think I went with the Vader because it is more modern and slightly bigger/higher top speed but I KNOW part of me will always regret not ordering the CT70!! But oh well...this is supposed to be all for fun so fun is what I ordered and what I will have either way
I will probably create a new thread or post here when I buy it. Mostly likely going to buy it because if it gets stolen it won't be a big financial hit on me. My problem is I live in a apartment building in the city with no driveway. I don't know exactly how the delivery is going to work in my situation. I had bicycles and Ebikes delivered no problem but motorbikes I never tried it. For this reason I think buying it from the dealership is probably my best option.

Old 04-14-2019, 06:06 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo View Post
Cool bike but I'm more interested in mini bikes like the grom, z125, monkey 125, spade 150, kp150, tnt 135, razkull 125, grom clones and more. I guess I should say street mini bikes from now on. I will definitely get pulled over by a cop with those type minibikes where I'm from.
Monkey bikes, not minibikes.

Old 04-14-2019, 06:14 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben2go View Post
Monkey bikes, not minibikes.
I will just call them street legal mini motorbikes to include motorcycles, scooters and mopeds.