Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2010, 12:15 PM   #1

giobikes.com / "john" ... my 2 cents ...

Well this is my first post here so I might as well start with the fact that I
bought 2 gio rebel quads to be interested in this site in the first place.
One 125cc that I found locally for a great price for a family toy.
When I wanted a bigger one for myself I searched the web
... which led me to giobikes.com
I put in a bid on one and lost... but received an email for a "second chance" offer and took it. The quad was on back order and did not come when predicted.....
Normally this would be a bad sign of a companies worth, but in this case, every email I sent was responded to the same day, and every effort was made to satisfy me as a customer. They were not one line pre-written responses... they read what I had to say and responded accordingly to address the problem ...

They have offered services/products/alternatives to me that have been above anything offered by any other company I have dealt with previously. Since then Ive written back with a couple of issues Ive had with the quad. (mainly to do with shipping and an accessory which was ordered wrong on my part.) My problems were addressed immediately and my parts were in the mail that day with a tracking number and note in my email inbox, telling me "everything is taken care of and we hope to have you back as a customer in the future."
Im impressed as you can tell ...

... Todd Kelch
Belle River , Ontario

Old 06-18-2010, 11:44 PM   #2

Welcome to these forums, Todd. Thank you for relating you good experience with Giobikes. We are always pleased to hear reports of good customer service!

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 06-19-2010, 02:01 AM   #3

We have a policy here, we like to request pictures...

Welcome to the forums, glad to hear your enjoying your quads, and had a good experience with Gio.

Old 06-19-2010, 02:14 AM   #4

Welcome Todd,

I too have had good service from Gio in the past. When I started reading your post I expect bad news for some reason.

Glad you got good service and are happy. Please do stick around the forums and share your experiences with the quads for us all.

Old 06-21-2010, 07:25 PM   #5

thanks ;)

Thanks for the welcome - your forums have been very informative so far... the "search button" has worked flawlessly-lol

Turbo T/ Spudrider; I'm always a little skeptical on ordering from a company I don't know of, but I truly think they are one of the best Ive dealt with for customer service. I have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.

Jim; I will use pics - promise - I feel the same way.
Im sure I need to host them on another site right? Its been a while since Ive posted a pic. Give me a rundown using photobucket again if you can? I have an account there...

Old 06-21-2010, 09:29 PM   #6

You can sign up for a gallery here, but the user accounts are manually activated and it's not as easy of a system to use as photobucket...

Photobucket, you just need to sign in to your account, then click the upload pictures button. Choose some pictures, click ok... They should upload, and then under the picture it should show you an IMG link you can copy then paste into the forum.

Old 06-21-2010, 11:08 PM   #7

Welcome Todd!

I've also had excellent support from John at Gio.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 06-24-2010, 05:49 PM   #8

awesome - I just registered to the gallery. how do I post pics in my topics from our gallery here? Thanks.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:32 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexxxycj
awesome - I just registered to the gallery. how do I post pics in my topics from our gallery here? Thanks.
I can't help you with posting to the gallery, since I always use Photobucket. If you wish to use Photobucket, you can learn how to post photos by reading the following thread.

http://www.chinariders.net/modules.p...ewtopic&t=6240

Whichever method you choose, please do post some photos; we love photos.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 07-09-2010, 09:25 PM   #10

All my dealings with John at GIO were good as well. He seemed to genuinely want to make things right when both of my ATV's arrived with shipping damage. I would deal with them again. Maybe for a X31 dirtbike someday :twisted:

Old 07-27-2010, 05:29 PM   #11

No problems with John at all.....any email I sent him has been answered promptly.