Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2020, 03:15 PM   #1

Nibbi carburetor on vader 125

I had 2 fake mikuni a on my bike both gave me nothing but headaches unbolting the manifold to jet and I just simply could get em to work right couldn't even adjust the air fuel screw without taking the damn thing off.

I bought nibbi 26 mm carb and came out great no headaches easiest tuning/jetting I've ever done. Major increase in speed and power too.

Old 12-11-2020, 04:05 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurticus View Post
I had 2 fake mikuni a on my bike both gave me nothing but headaches unbolting the manifold to jet and I just simply could get em to work right couldn't even adjust the air fuel screw without taking the damn thing off.

I bought nibbi 26 mm carb and came out great no headaches easiest tuning/jetting I've ever done. Major increase in speed and power too.

Increase in speed and power over stock or over the fake mikuni's? I presume the vm22 clone?

Old 12-11-2020, 07:14 PM   #3

Quote:

Are you using the stock exhaust? Where did you get that spigot mount looks top notch?

Old 12-13-2020, 05:22 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Rider 27 View Post
Are you using the stock exhaust? Where did you get that spigot mount looks top notch?
It's a ransoto exhaust. The mint is from Amazon nibbi adapter

Old 12-13-2020, 10:22 AM   #5

Quote:
It's a ransoto exhaust. The mint is from Amazon nibbi adapter
Ah....just noticed your link was a video not a picture. That after market exhaust is key to getting that to work. I say that because I experimented with a 24 mm carburetor on my stock Hellcat and it seemed like it might be too big. Motocheez has a video where he tried a NIBBI PE26 on a stock Hellcat and that was his opinion. Yours obviously flows more air. What are your jets pilot and main?

Old 12-17-2020, 01:01 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Rider 27 View Post
Ah....just noticed your link was a video not a picture. That after market exhaust is key to getting that to work. I say that because I experimented with a 24 mm carburetor on my stock Hellcat and it seemed like it might be too big. Motocheez has a video where he tried a NIBBI PE26 on a stock Hellcat and that was his opinion. Yours obviously flows more air. What are your jets pilot and main?
I'm using a 115. At 5000 ft I think I need to go up another jet size just have not got to it

Old 12-17-2020, 04:12 PM   #7

Quote:
I'm using a 115. At 5000 ft I think I need to go up another jet size just have not got to it
Interesting. You remember the Pilot size?

Old 01-19-2021, 05:19 PM   #8

Thumbs Up

These Nibbi carbs are fire! totally worth it! I had issues with a eBay mikuni cab and the stock carb that comes with the bike was rough! This nibbi 26 mm carb worked for me right out of the box, I haven't even tuned it and it's smooth as silk, starts right up and really woke my little bike up! As for exhaust I removed the stock cat, reused the piping with a eBay muffler.

Old 01-19-2021, 10:25 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud View Post
These Nibbi carbs are fire! totally worth it! I had issues with a eBay mikuni cab and the stock carb that comes with the bike was rough! This nibbi 26 mm carb worked for me right out of the box, I haven't even tuned it and it's smooth as silk, starts right up and really woke my little bike up! As for exhaust I removed the stock cat, reused the piping with a eBay muffler.
Where was the cat located? On a Vader? Put some pictures up, I would like to see your exhaust setup, talk about how you did it.

Old 01-30-2021, 06:06 PM   #10

thank kurt. what size jet came installed and what other sizes came with the carb? did you have to change the pilot jet at all?