Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2009, 06:39 PM   #1

2006 Roketa RSX-200E part???

I just bought a 2006 roketa rsx-200e"DB-07" with 33 miles on it for $455.00 but quickly found out they require pretty much emmediate upgrade and or repair in order to feel safe commuting on them.I am wanting to find out what brands are compatable with this bike such as Honda or kawasaki or any other for pretty much anything you know"engine parts,mainly electrical components,gearing",I am also having trouble figuring out which wires go where on the CDI box,I bought a new one and after reading some of your reviews I realized I probly bought the wrong one but I had to direct wire the one I got so now i have no idea where the wires go,the new one I got is the same plug shape and design as the original so I just need to know where they go as if you were looking at the plug electrodes facing you clip on top.Thank you

Old 08-30-2009, 12:41 AM   #2

i have the exact bike as you. just let me know what pics you need and ill grab em. (my bike is HEAVILY modified, but i havent touched the electricals...yet)

also let me know what parts you need, as im no longer using most of the factory stuff.

Old 08-30-2009, 11:49 AM   #3

Send a message via MSN to lobo Send a message via Yahoo to lobo
I have alot of 200cc manuals and compare them all so I can get a general idea whats going on cause they all seem alike I also own a 2006 Roketa DB-07 (RJM -200E) which are the same other than the your front shocks are yellow but I have alot of sites too if ya want to do what I do . I usually start by pricing stuff on www.roketa.com and the move on to ebay and then I have about 3 other sites and compare them all to get the cheapest one but have alot of trust in roketa.com plus it only takes 3 days to get to me on the east coast from cali but got my bike for 500 bucks and had low miles on it and it has 1700 now and still running good . just little problems here and there but this site is great for help

Old 08-31-2009, 02:35 PM   #4

another question

I would like to know what brand and model CDI box is the best and cheapest,I've been buying all the cheap shady ones off Ebay with the"engrish"descriptions but i think I'm just waisting money on the same crap parts that came on the bike.I also need to know where the wires go into the original CDI plugs.I pulled them out of the plugs to put them onto the new CDI and SUPRISE-it didnt work so know I have'nt the slightest idea which wires go where.2006 Roketa RSX-200E/DB-07

Old 09-01-2009, 04:58 PM   #5

I have a DB-07 and will take a look at my CDI this weekend when I can wrench on it.

Can you post a picture of your CDI wiring? I will then compare it to mine and when I take the pictures I can make sure I get good picts for you to match up.

I have not messed with my CDI, but have broken into the electrical systems for a horn upgrade (dual FIAMM with direct wired relay) and will be working on the headlight this weekend.