Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2022, 12:25 AM   #1

Question Lifan xpect vs kpm200

Hey guys I'm wanting to pull the trigger on a bike soon but I can't seem to make up my mind. I started off at the kp mini 150, then I realized I want an efi so I moved on to the x-pect, which at my dealer is the same price. But now I've been looking into the kpm200 for a bit more since it has a liquid cooled engine and the efi. My question is, should the kpm200 engine theoretically last alot longer than the air cooled xpect, mileage wise? I'll be making 75-100 mile daily commute for work, on mostly country roads, and the main reason I'm getting the bike is to save money on gas and overall costs. I'm wondering if spending the extra 700 or so dollars on the kpm200 up front would be justifiable to save money in the long run, if the engine is supposed to last a lot longer, or just to get the x pect since the engine lifespan would be similar even though it's air cooled. I weigh about 170 and would like to be able to cruise at 60-65. I'm not new to riding and have a 250cc rebel but I need to fix it up and want to buy something new plug and play and fix the rebel up once I get around to it.
Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tags
kpm200, lifan, x-pect, xpect