Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2017, 09:30 PM   #256

Thumbs Up

Goat, I received both sets already, and they're nearly identical sets. One comes with an oddball size, other than that, they're the same jet. If you look at the picture I posted above in a previous post, you'll see that the additional 2mm is what hangs out of the carb. The dimension from the end of the threads to the end of the jet where it seats in the carb is identical, no issues whatsoever. The sets you have ordered will work for sure. I'm currently running a jet from the first set I received, although I'm still getting a small backfire on decel even after the proper mixture screw adjustment. I'll be pulling my carb back off for a 3rd time pretty soon to "up" my slow jet. Cheers bud.

Rides a 2016 Bashan 18C with Blue PlastiDip, piped and jetted, USB charger, real-time digital volt meter, faux carbon fiber handguards, 5 COB led headlight upgrade, auxiliary led light bars, and an MSR shift lever with new grips, T6 aluminum handlebars anodized in blue, polished handlebar brace, decals, HD Unibear chain and spoke covers waiting on the always-full mod shelf......

Old 06-07-2017, 10:25 PM   #257

well I'm still running the stock and honestly it seems to be great. But...if anyone ends up with an extra slow jet thats a tad bigger than stock, I'd be glad to take it off your hands.

Previously owned / operated MOTO Xtreme selling American Lifan / Check out my friends at www.armattanquads.com

"Imagination is more important that knowledge" Albert Einstein

Old 06-08-2017, 06:51 AM   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWeld View Post
Goat, I received both sets already, and they're nearly identical sets. One comes with an oddball size, other than that, they're the same jet. If you look at the picture I posted above in a previous post, you'll see that the additional 2mm is what hangs out of the carb. The dimension from the end of the threads to the end of the jet where it seats in the carb is identical, no issues whatsoever. The sets you have ordered will work for sure. I'm currently running a jet from the first set I received, although I'm still getting a small backfire on decel even after the proper mixture screw adjustment. I'll be pulling my carb back off for a 3rd time pretty soon to "up" my slow jet. Cheers bud.
Thanks for the info I am glad that these are the right ones I took a chance on them now anybody else that wants to tune this carb is all set.

Right now mine seems to be flat at WOT the AF adjustment screw I got did not work out was the wrong threads size so I am still struggling with that adjustment

Last edited by goat67; 06-08-2017 at 06:52 AM. Reason: typo

Old 06-08-2017, 12:28 PM   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTOXtreme View Post
well I'm still running the stock and honestly it seems to be great. But...if anyone ends up with an extra slow jet thats a tad bigger than stock, I'd be glad to take it off your hands.
I can guarantee that I have extra, pm your address bro

Rides a 2016 Bashan 18C with Blue PlastiDip, piped and jetted, USB charger, real-time digital volt meter, faux carbon fiber handguards, 5 COB led headlight upgrade, auxiliary led light bars, and an MSR shift lever with new grips, T6 aluminum handlebars anodized in blue, polished handlebar brace, decals, HD Unibear chain and spoke covers waiting on the always-full mod shelf......

Old 06-11-2017, 08:10 PM   #260

Big, Ive been using your thread rather than creating a new one. Ive turned the ole Brozz into a regular touring bike. Almost 1300 miles on mine already. Really liking this thing.

Previously owned / operated MOTO Xtreme selling American Lifan / Check out my friends at www.armattanquads.com

"Imagination is more important that knowledge" Albert Einstein