Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion

Old 04-21-2017, 07:06 AM   #16

You referenced my post??

Previously owned / operated MOTO Xtreme selling American Lifan / Check out my friends at www.armattanquads.com

"Imagination is more important that knowledge" Albert Einstein

Old 04-21-2017, 08:14 AM   #17

Hey guys, I guess I got really lucky after reading all these posts. I ordered my enforcer last month and it arrived two weeks ago. Luckily no damage and I now have it put together and running great. Hopefully they will straighten all this out and you will get your enforcers.

Old 04-21-2017, 10:38 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybay33 View Post
Hey guys, I guess I got really lucky after reading all these posts. I ordered my enforcer last month and it arrived two weeks ago. Luckily no damage and I now have it put together and running great. Hopefully they will straighten all this out and you will get your enforcers.
It is strange. For the longest time, everyone here raved about apsausa as the "go to" dealer and it seems they tanked in a matter of two weeks. Hopefully it will find a remedy. The last thing we CR's need is another bogus dealer.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 04-28-2017, 03:14 PM   #19

Apscusa

On 13 April 17 I ordered a Hawk 250 from APSCUSA. I saw that it was in-stock so I put the order in. I received my payment receipt within hours and waited. I didn't hear anything or receive any emails for 7 days and decided to call. I spoke with Don and he said they had a boat load of orders the previous month and it wiped him out. He was waiting on a load to clear customs and hit his warehouse when I spoke with him. I didnt hear anything for a couple of more days so I called again and spoke with him. He reassured me they were still clearing customs and they don't communicate with him so he had no idea how long it would be. So I waited until today around noon(EST) and called again. He was pretty brief with me in just saying that he still hadn't heard from his warehouse yet and that they were a couple of hours behind him so they weren't even open yet. He said again that he would email and call me with more info as he found out what was going on. I just slumped in my chair, said ok and hung up. I've read the other threads on this company and the problems just seem to of started recently. I saved up money for 3 months, finally spent the money on it, and haven't even been contacted by the company in 2 weeks. I hope it doesn't become a big mistake for me. On a brighter note he is giving me the Bashan 250 instead of the Hawk so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they ordered a bunch of them and I can get one before the summers over!

Old 04-28-2017, 03:22 PM   #20

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  91.5 KB and my new jack is getting lonely

Old 04-28-2017, 03:40 PM   #21

(Quote) On a brighter note he is giving me the Bashan 250 instead of the Hawk

I assume that means your getting the enforcer.

Old 04-28-2017, 03:55 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselrunner View Post
(Quote) On a brighter note he is giving me the Bashan 250 instead of the Hawk

I assume that means your getting the enforcer.
Man I'm sorry to hear that is happing to you . FYI the warehouse he acts like is his isn't . It's the same warehouse every dealer gets access to . The bashin enforcer is a hawk 2 btw . They had a post on Craigslist saying they will be available 5/22 I flagged it and they haven't reposted . i would try and get your money back and buy from motobuys or Allen from Excalibur. They will have access to the bikes all at the same time and which ever dealer has the cash right then gets the bikes .

Old 04-28-2017, 10:49 PM   #23

I would second Alan (but will admit that I am biased because he is a friend of mine), but he is not yet dealing in Bashans that come from 'Don's Warehouse.' He pretty much fell into the Brozz and Sharks thanks partly to me because he deals, and has been dealing with Kandi USA's off-road buggies for several years now. I have been in contact with Bashan's US rep for a few years now, and recalled that the Brozz and the Shark was being distributed by Kandi, so told him about it and the rest was a brief, but exciting history--brief because they sold out (Saferwholesale got to them for the rest of the Sharks).

Now keep in mind, Alan's and Excalibur's main line is TGB scooters, so the Kandi bikes, and all the ATV's and scooters shown on their site are 'icing on the cake' and they can get hold of bikes not shown on their site for more icing. But, he knows Kandi's staff very well, and Excalibur's warehouse is about a mile, so he is there often for warranty, or broken parts. He had no problem dealing with them.

Actually, if you take the story back a little bit, thanks to me (again), I put Alan and Adam Renkleff together for a few Hawk sales when RPS had a few containers sitting in a So.Cal warehouse collecting dust and paying rent to that warehouse. Alan has gotten to know the new guy from RPS who took Adam's place, so does feel comfortable getting RPS product, which as far as dual-sports is limited to the Magician right now.

That all being said--he does not know the distributors of the other two Bashan bikes--the Storm 250 and the Enforcer (I believe the Enforcer name is a Don rename, as I think they are referred to the name on the swingarm which is a product code more than a name. For us, thanks to Don, we call it the Enforcer, and now, more and more, the Hawk2 thanks to Saferwholesale. Since he is not sure about them, he would prefer not to deal with them at this time. I am not saying this because I know him, but he will follow up with issues, should they arise. Since he does not know these people, he is worried about what should happen if someone needs a warranty issue taken care of, or shipping damage. He does not want to get caught up with that.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 04-28-2017, 10:53 PM   #24

Oh, and I am not suggesting NOT to buy the Enforcer/Hawk2, but Alan probably won't be the one to ask. Heck, maybe if enough of you do bug him, he might just take a field trip to that warehouse and check them out. He has corresponded with the Bashan rep (once more, thanks to me ) so maybe if he thinks the rep could back up the distributor if the distributor drops the ball, he might feel comfortable enough dealing with the rep.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard