Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2021, 01:13 PM   #1

TBR7 PZ30 Jets

What jets are you buying for the stock PZ30 Carb on the bike.. Would like to tune it instead of buying another knock off PZ30 and Jets... Would like a main jet and Pilot jet kit and just need to know what kind it takes.. Thanks for replys

Old 03-05-2021, 01:37 PM   #2

My Brozz is stock, and as of now ,I want to keep the quiet exhaust, so I ordered this kit https://www.amazon.com/20Pcs-Jets-ki.../dp/B08K7B4FFP it comes with both pilot, and main jets, but the pilot jets won't work in my factory carb. I replaced the stock 105 main with a 110, and shimmed under the stock needle set up with a .016" shim. I also cut a notch for a small flat bit in my idle mix screw, and ground down were it threads into just a bit, in hopes that it would make it easier to adjust while the bike is running. It is possible,but a royal pain. I took my bike down the road, for a short flat run, and it seems to do good, but it was running fine as it was ,to me. I thought about using the 115 main, but didn't. I have read that if the idle mix is out past a certain amount of full rotations then a bigger pilot is necessary. Mine was out from the factory 4, and a half.

Old 03-05-2021, 01:47 PM   #3

Why would the Pilot jets not work?

Old 03-05-2021, 02:00 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECDRN View Post
Why would the Pilot jets not work?
The main visual difference was that the ones that come in the kit are longer. .It seems like the stock carb's pilot jet assembly is short because the smaller tube that is built into the pilot jets in the kit is not on the stock jet. I don't know if a person could cut down a jet from the kit, and make it work. I didn't really compare them close enough to notice if the thread size was the same,and other details that one would need to know.