Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2023, 02:45 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
I'm not watching anymore of his yammering. He lost me with that one I watched. He should change his channel name to Yammie Snob, it fits better. Funny I rode a Chinese bike to work everyday so far this week, and Today I'm gonna ride a Gold wing. I love them both very much. That Brozz I bought quite a few years ago that I gave to my son is still going strong as well.
Believe me I didn't watch it either. It just popped up in my feed so I went to see what comments were being made. He's trying to win the subscribers back. lol To Late, He done burn that bridge. "YamYam Lube"

My point for posting here was to show how he works. As you can see my post had nothing negative to say about him. Just an honest opinion and i get blocked from posting.

Also notice how he wanted Herbie to contact him. Probably wants to find out if Venom has him under contract for making honest review in there favor.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 05-12-2023, 07:14 AM   #47

Just so everyone knows, I didn’t contact yammie so I don’t know what he wanted, actually I don’t even know how to get on telegram, YouTube is the extent of my social media. And as far as Venom is concerned, no I’m not under contract to give positive reviews, I give what I feel is a honest review. I know I usually have a lot of praise on the bikes but that’s because I’m a positive person and don’t go out of my way looking to find the negatives. But I do believe Venom to be a good company and I do support their business, I have purchased 2 bikes from them and plan on buying more in the future.
2022 Venom Ghost chopper 250
1997 Honda GL1500 Goldwing
1978 Kawasaki KL250
https://youtube.com/@herbiesgarage681

Old 05-13-2023, 09:00 PM   #48

It's not really him trying to get you on telegram. Its scammer spam. They do that on all popular youtube channels.

Old 05-17-2023, 09:10 PM   #49

Started watching and quickly gave up. When he made it clear that he bought the bike for the sole purpose of being free to express every bias he holds I knew nothing in the box was going to be rated higher than "adequate". He's going on and on about Chingresh warning labels that nobody reads anyway? The shop manual for my first '60's vintage Yamaha seemed to have been translated from Japanese to American by somebody who's native language was Inuit.

Old 08-06-2023, 05:35 PM   #50

I pretty much gave up on Yammie Noob several years ago when he reviewed a Ural sidecar rig with the 2WD feature, and he did his "test" entirely on city streets - complaining about it being such a bad city bike.

But I never saw him test his Turbocharged Hayabusa on a muddy and steep mountain trail either.

Old 08-06-2023, 06:07 PM   #51

Actually I've been doing a lot of China bike bashing of late. I've been bashing the engine of my Lifan KPR200 against the redline through the curves and grinning from ear to ear!!!!!

Old 09-04-2023, 11:49 PM   #52

IMO it all comes down to perspective. You can't fault someone for having a different perspective.

I would honestly agree with alot of what Yammie said. I wouldn't suggest others get a china bike unless they are a weirdo like me. I don't regret getting mine, though I got it used with low miles. I fully accept the downsides and have worked to try to minimize what I can. Though you can't fix the difficulty in finding parts and information with 100% certainty it is accurate..

I can tell I'm on a lower quality motorcycle every time I ride it. But I try to enjoy it for what it is rather than disliking it for what it isn't.

For the record I've got a vstrom 1000 that is still in mothballs. I pulled out the qlink since another buddy got a small bore bike and I figured this would be simpler to get back on the road.

Old 03-12-2024, 12:31 AM   #53

Yammie BOOHOOb

$ 2712.00 $$

Into my garage. INTO Thanks RL driver Randy

Fit my budget, Retired Vet US Army, decent pension and my Ghost is exactly what all you other Ghostriders said she was. 1st start out of the incredibly well packaged steel crate.

250 miles on her. Performs exactly as expected and desired.

Thanks to all of you guys for the great videos on YT.

So to Yammie, boohoo for not thinking people who aren't young Rich kids don't have the right or cool enough bike to Roll.

I earned my right to Roll on these American roads.
82Ghost
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	82ghost1.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	973.7 KB
ID:	30961   Click image for larger version

Name:	82Ghost.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	30962