Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion

Old 05-23-2017, 01:48 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPrimusIII View Post
Definitely good advice!

Well, he decided to text me back @5:00am, to let me know I could see the Hawk @1pm. At 10:30am, he texted to let me know that the bike was sold. The bike which nobody could see, until 1pm. Sold, at 10:30am... Oh, well.

Check out the greeeeeaaaaaat deal on this Hawk! The only one for sale near me and it's oh so competitively priced lol

https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/mcy/6143670133.html
...is the "Cool" stage lighting included?

These bikes are about trails , getting dirty, adventure and getting to those trails via freedom of the open roads. This individual definitely does not get it. Pathetic.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 05-23-2017, 02:20 PM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
...is the "Cool" stage lighting included?

These bikes are about trails , getting dirty, adventure and getting to those trails via freedom of the open roads. This individual definitely does not get it. Pathetic.
Not at all. I guess he's too far from the hillbilly portion of Long Island; those dude's know what a dual sport is for! Poor Brooklyn lol

Old 07-13-2017, 01:48 PM   #78

If anyone reads this, please, send me your positive vibes! At 5pm, I'm going to look at a black 2015 Hawk with 22miles on it. $750obo. I'm bringing my sales assassin with me, so I'm hoping for $5-600. No paperwork, so I've been reading up on the VT method, again. Worse come to worse, I can still ride my trails(over 1mi) and go down the road to my friend's apple orchards, with it. :?) well, I'll be able to, when I'm healed lol

Old 07-13-2017, 08:38 PM   #79

GOT IT!!!

Runs like a dream, rides like a drunk lol bent front tire and various cosmetic defects, brings the price down to $600 delivered! From an hour away! The seller was awesome(didn't need my assassin), the bike is awesome... anyone else feeling... awesome, today??

Old 07-31-2017, 10:51 PM   #80

Well, still no notice the Enforcer has been shipped. I was told on Friday that they were going to have them out by the end of the day. This right here is why China bikes cant take hold in the U.S.. Its not a matter of people doing the work, its the fact you cant trust any of these company's to stand by their word.

There are no dealer checks and balances.You pull this at Honda and at least you know you still have options to call.

I am seriously having doubts that I will ever see my $1500 without going to court and even then I am sure I will never see it. Sucks....

DO NOT BUY FROM APSC...DO NOT DO IT

Old 08-01-2017, 03:03 PM   #81

I posted a review yesterday out of frustration...surprisingly I got a tracking number today when I called in. I was actually calling to cancel but figured what the hell I will ask for it again.I updated the review to reflect.

"8-1-17 As promised I am amending this because shockingly I have seen movement. I have received a truck tracking number. I am being told no that they are going to APCS in TN and then shipped out to the customers. I will keep updating and my final review will be when I actually receive it

This was my final post on chinariders.net after 4 weeks of calling and getting the run around. 4-5 months ago...seemed like a great company to buy from. Its a shame it went down this road. Hopefully this will
at least grab their attention. Honesty goes a long way with your customers. Hopefully I can at least still receive the bike but I have pretty mu ch given up on it. If the bike does get shipped before I ask for my refund and it shows up undamaged my review will change some but until then I stand by this 100%.

See below:

Well, still no notice the Enforcer has been shipped. I was told on Friday that they were going to have them out by the end of the day. This right here is why China bikes cant take hold in the U.S.. Its not a matter of people doing the work, its the fact you cant trust any of these company's to stand by their word.

There are no dealer checks and balances.You pull this at Honda and at least you know you still have options to call."

Old 08-30-2017, 04:30 PM   #82

Updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwhorter-enforcer View Post
I posted a review yesterday out of frustration...surprisingly I got a tracking number today when I called in. I was actually calling to cancel but figured what the hell I will ask for it again.I updated the review to reflect.

"8-1-17 As promised I am amending this because shockingly I have seen movement. I have received a truck tracking number. I am being told no that they are going to APCS in TN and then shipped out to the customers. I will keep updating and my final review will be when I actually receive it

This was my final post on chinariders.net after 4 weeks of calling and getting the run around. 4-5 months ago...seemed like a great company to buy from. Its a shame it went down this road. Hopefully this will
at least grab their attention. Honesty goes a long way with your customers. Hopefully I can at least still receive the bike but I have pretty mu ch given up on it. If the bike does get shipped before I ask for my refund and it shows up undamaged my review will change some but until then I stand by this 100%.

See below:

There are no dealer checks and balances.You pull this at Honda and at least you know you still have options to call."
I see other post where you have received your bike from APSC and i noticed you haven't updated anything on this, Care to give this post an update?

Old 09-19-2017, 04:20 PM   #83

I recently ordered a Bashan enforcer from APSCUSA (09/13) , Don told they were only 2 in stock at a warehouse in Texas , so I order one after 3 days of processing I called and they told me it will be shipped this afternoon (09/18), So later that day I received a tracking # witch turns out to be a "temporary" tracking number after 1 day the tracking number shows nothing , but I called the freight company and it is a legit # but they don't have anymore details about when its supposed the get picked up or anything like that, I just hope this wont turn in to another drama/horror story, I will definitely keep all of you on this forum posted ...

Old 09-21-2017, 12:12 PM   #84

I did mention it to you before about how these guys are hit or miss--seems to be mostly miss when it comes to the Enforcer. Some guys order 'simpler' bikes and have no issues, but it seems to be the Enforcers that Don makes big promises on, but they take FOREVER to get to customers.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 09-21-2017, 02:25 PM   #85

I don't know but it looks like they are back on track , I just checked my BOL and my crate is at the terminal , I was told one week , and one week plus one day it was ..

Old 09-22-2017, 07:29 AM   #86

Picked up at terminal yesterday, awesome! . I got to say that this guy Don was great from the beginning , very informative and knowledgeable about this Chinese bike models , anyway here are some pics .

Old 09-22-2017, 07:37 AM   #87

Here they are .. opps my kid turned in to a dog , lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170921_202840.jpg (94.1 KB, 436 views)
File Type: jpg 20170921_212014.jpg (95.9 KB, 425 views)

Last edited by jruba; 09-22-2017 at 11:00 AM.

Old 09-22-2017, 12:24 PM   #88

Your dog looks like mine--mine is beagle/yellow lab, or at least that is what we were told. Our dog's face and ears definitely look lab, but the body is short like a beagle. Anyway, more important than my dog is you got your bike! I was proved wrong, which is a good thing!! And you get extra points for posting a picture!!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 09-22-2017, 01:14 PM   #89

Great pics. The boy looks like he is very impressed

The bike and the dog...good stuff!
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 12-20-2018, 12:42 AM   #90

Double check the dates of the posts; not sure if you saw that this thread was from fall of 2017. Don was top-notch until either last Christmas season or the one prior (2016)--getting older makes all the years blend together, lol. At any rate, the very first negative review was a customer who ordered early model year Vaders, and they took forever to ship to Florida and the customer wasn't happy with the quality. Of course, he had such a good reputation up to that point, it seemed like this was a combination of an isolated case and a guy who was expecting Grom quality for Chinese prices. But then, it seemed everyone was getting screwed on shipping times, and then ordered bikes taking seemingly weeks/months to get, or NOT get, and the runaround with refunds. He had such a solid reputation around here for so long, but it all started to unravel. Not sure if as I recall someone reporting that his business was some kind of front for the 'Dixie mafia' or he was involved in money laundering or something, but his reputation was shot, including your relevant recent post.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150