Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2017, 01:43 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselrunner View Post
Well, strangely enough I received the enforcer today. My understanding was it would be held at the terminal till the whole credit processing thing was resolved.
CONGRATULATIONS! That's very encouraging to hear. Manny told me to have my bank reject the transaction, which I did today. They told me it will be 10-45 days before I see my money back. Hopefully, I get a letter in three days that tells me some news. Promised, but not expected lol

Old 03-22-2017, 09:32 AM   #32

Quote:
Well, strangely enough I received the enforcer today. My understanding was it would be held at the terminal till the whole credit processing thing was resolved.
That's cool you got your bike. Post pics man! I can't wait for all this to get sorted out and I finally get mine.

Old 03-23-2017, 10:55 AM   #33

Damned, this is all so freakin' crazy!!

I did get my refund yesterday morning...My CC told me it would be 24-48 hours after i filed the complaint that Don requested i do, then I sent Don an email letting him know that I got it yesterday am.

I got a return call from Greg on my answering machine a little later yesterday, and then an email from Don saying to let them know if i want to "try again".

Well the thing is Don told me last week mine shipped last Thursday and he wasn't going to hold me up because of their credit issue, but apparently that wasn't true....although apparently they did ship at least one.

I did email him back late last nite saying I still want one and I'm about to call them, but I am very very close to saying forgetaboutit! I mean this was like the 3rd or 4th fairly big issue. I do think they are fairly honest but maybe have too much going on, or something!

Now I'm worried about delivery damage...That seems to be all I'm hearing about lately and the sellers don't do squat about them it seems. ...although the 2 Enforcers we know were delivered made it ok

Old 03-23-2017, 10:58 AM   #34

Quote:

That is MOST strange! What color did you get?? They told me mine shipped last week too, but maybe they meant from China, lol....by boat

Old 03-23-2017, 04:30 PM   #35

After talking to Greg yesterday, the shipping company should have held my sons bike until I was refunded and repaid for the bike. I'm working with Citibank now to have the dispute dropped so Don can be paid. This is a he only pic I have of it right now. My son couldn't wait to get to side covers on before he took it for a spin.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2472.jpg (93.5 KB, 490 views)

Old 03-23-2017, 07:54 PM   #36

Run for the hills with your free bike...lol...I'm only kidding and i am glad to hear it was a mix-up (another one). I did talk to Greg and he said mine was being held til i re-pay, but where it is being held i have no idea.

Just has been a bad, hectic day around here but maybe i have some hope of still getting a bike. So how does it run? Does your son like it? What do you think so far?

Old 03-23-2017, 09:13 PM   #37

I actually felt a little guilty bringing the bike home but that passed pretty quick. The bike runs great! After we greased, locktight and changed the oil, my son siphoned gas out of every mower we had dumped it in and it fired up in about 2 seconds. All I really had to do was up the idle a bit. My son loves it and I'm seriously considering buying one for myself.

Old 03-23-2017, 10:38 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny View Post
Run for the hills with your free bike...lol...I'm only kidding and i am glad to hear it was a mix-up (another one). I did talk to Greg and he said mine was being held til i re-pay, but where it is being held i have no idea.

Just has been a bad, hectic day around here but maybe i have some hope of still getting a bike. So how does it run? Does your son like it? What do you think so far?
Manny, if I were you I would call Don and see if he can work a deal with you to compensate you for the trouble. I would suggest a $1,000 Enforcer, delivered. The worst he can say is no.

Old 03-24-2017, 06:43 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolclass View Post
Manny, if I were you I would call Don and see if he can work a deal with you to compensate you for the trouble. I would suggest a $1,000 Enforcer, delivered. The worst he can say is no.
Good news, all! I checked my online purchases card today, on a whim. The full amount has been credited to my account. I'll be reordering shortly and keeping everyone up to date. Wish me luck!

pistolclass: I was really tempted to ask for a lower price like you suggested, but I'm willing to bet that not everyone will be reordering, so I feel like I'd be adding a kick while he's down. Don't get me wrong, while I see where a show of good faith like that could net him quite a bit more business; it can be hard to see it like that, when you're already getting the short end of the stick.

Old 03-25-2017, 09:20 AM   #40

I've sent Don a few emails now this week and called once, and no response....and after reading other comments about him in this section, along with my own experience so far, you are probably right, not everyone will be re-ordering from him.

Old 03-25-2017, 01:29 PM   #41

Quote:
I've sent Don a few emails now this week and called once, and no response....and after reading other comments about him in this section, along with my own experience so far, you are probably right, not everyone will be re-ordering from him.
STILL nothing back from Don??? Thinking about a Hawk from Q9, instead? I've been, as they're the ones Adam suggests. Decisions, decisions... I suppose I'll hinge it on whether or not I hear back from Don on Monday.

Old 03-25-2017, 06:09 PM   #42

No word from Don...Although in his defense, I'm sure he is swamped right now...early spring, I'll bet they sell over 100 units a month....and if you talked to him you know he can talk up a storm! Not that that's an excuse...I ordered my bike weeks ago.

I hate to say it but it is what it is... If I can get a hold of him I might take a chance re-ordering

Old 03-25-2017, 07:50 PM   #43

If you are truly that close to being done with this whole transaction ,email Don ,telling him that you want to order a bike by Monday ,if he doesn't get back to you beforehand you will be ordering a hawk at 3 pm Monday for $1000.00 that some other dealership offered you because of the run around . It will force his hand into dealing with you instead of hiding ,and it might have him sharpening his pencil a little to compete .

Old 03-25-2017, 08:16 PM   #44

Actually I am considering a Brozz at the moment, or i would be pestering him a lot more.

I'm one of those people who believes in fate, and it sure seems like fate is steering me in a different direction. Although I try to keep it real too.

I'd be afraid if i beat him up on the price too bad, he'll send me that green reject that they have sitting on a dock somewhere You know someone gets those damaged rejects!

Old 03-29-2017, 06:54 PM   #45

Quote:
Actually I am considering a Brozz at the moment, or i would be pestering him a lot more.

I'm one of those people who believes in fate, and it sure seems like fate is steering me in a different direction. Although I try to keep it real too.
Still nothing back from The Don and 4 enduros went up on Craigslist, today. One of them is a Hawk in CT, with Yamaha lettering all over it Did you say something about fate?

If it's still there in the morning, I'm going to pick up a KDX200 for a nice low price. Looks like I might have a VT plate, soon. All I wanted to know was which of the Enforcer pages to order from. Even a curt response would've been encouraging. If I get the KDX, you can be sure to see me trying Chinese again next year.