Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2017, 01:17 AM   #1

Bashan Enforcer vs Bashan Brozz

I love both bikes for different reasons. The Brozz I love because it's pretty much set up with a few extras and you don't need to change the carb. The Brozz also has a nice counter balanced engine for less vibration. I hate the tires are smaller than the Enforcer. Is it true the Enforcer is basically a Hawk that can just pass inspection in all states? Is it more off road worthy too? Does the Enforcer vibrate too much with the non counter balanced engine? Do you need to change the Carb like on some of the products on this site? My main goal would be mostly cruising back roads and the trails. What do you think would be a better bang for my buck and fit my riding more backroads and woods? Thanks guys!! I'm super excited to get a new ride soon.

Old 03-23-2017, 01:33 AM   #2

Brozz are selling out fast. However, if they do sell out, you can always get the Shark; same bike as the Brozz but standard forks (same as the Enforcer) and if rumors are true, it does not have the fuel gauge like the Brozz does and is about $100 less cost. We don't have enough 'data' on the Enforcer, but we do know it is street legal in 49 states.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-23-2017, 10:29 AM   #3

Depends on your riding. If I was doing mostly back roads and some light trails, the Brozz would be great. I do notice a difference between my non-counter balanced motor and the balanced motor between my quad and the TT250. The quad is quite buzzy....but that's probably exaggerated just because of the quad and all the plastic.

If you plan on getting more aggressive regarding off-road, the Enforcer would do a fine job. Either bike is a good-n'.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 03-23-2017, 10:38 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs91882 View Post
I love both bikes for different reasons. The Brozz I love because it's pretty much set up with a few extras and you don't need to change the carb. The Brozz also has a nice counter balanced engine for less vibration. I hate the tires are smaller than the Enforcer. Is it true the Enforcer is basically a Hawk that can just pass inspection in all states? Is it more off road worthy too? Does the Enforcer vibrate too much with the non counter balanced engine? Do you need to change the Carb like on some of the products on this site? My main goal would be mostly cruising back roads and the trails. What do you think would be a better bang for my buck and fit my riding more backroads and woods? Thanks guys!! I'm super excited to get a new ride soon.
Brozz 100% i just bought one ships tomorrow im from lake george NY

Old 03-23-2017, 10:43 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker View Post
So, you're recommendation to a guy is to buy a Brozz because you bought one?

Old 03-23-2017, 10:46 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Depends on your riding. If I was doing mostly back roads and some light trails, the Brozz would be great. I do notice a difference between my non-counter balanced motor and the balanced motor between my quad and the TT250. The quad is quite buzzy....but that's probably exaggerated just because of the quad and all the plastic.

If you plan on getting more aggressive regarding off-road, the Enforcer would do a fine job. Either bike is a good-n'.
For what it's worth, 2LZ's comment is right on the money. It all comes down to the type of riding you intend to do. I have not had an opportunity to ride one of these bike with a counter-balanced engine, so I can't compare the two. My Enforcer does not have this engine and I'm guessing I would prefer the counter-balanced on over the non-counter-balanced. It's hard to say though because I recently read a post from someone (can't remember) who did ride both and he said there was not a noticeable difference. That being said, I hate the look of the 19"/17" wheels on the Brozz and the rear drum brakes.

Old 03-23-2017, 10:50 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski_rush View Post
For what it's worth, 2LZ's comment is right on the money. It all comes down to the type of riding you intend to do. I have not had an opportunity to ride one of these bike with a counter-balanced engine, so I can't compare the two. My Enforcer does not have this engine and I'm guessing I would prefer the counter-balanced on over the non-counter-balanced. But...that being said, I hate the look of the 19"/17" wheels on the Brozz and the rear drum brakes.
....and your regular motor will smooth out over break-in and miles. It's a matter of taste. W&G likes the non-balanced motor just because of less moving parts....but he's a gearhead! ;-)

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 03-23-2017, 10:58 AM   #8

Quote:
For what it's worth, 2LZ's comment is right on the money. It all comes down to the type of riding you intend to do. I have not had an opportunity to ride one of these bike with a counter-balanced engine, so I can't compare the two. My Enforcer does not have this engine and I'm guessing I would prefer the counter-balanced on over the non-counter-balanced. It's hard to say though because I recently read a post from someone (can't remember) who did ride both and he said there was not a noticeable difference. That being said, I hate the look of the 19"/17" wheels on the Brozz and the rear drum brakes.
Ski, , with just over a 1000 miles on my Hawk the engine is real smooth. It's like night and day. You will notice the difference after 400-500 miles.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 03-23-2017, 11:41 AM   #9

Here's a youtube video of the Shark:

I prefer having a fuel gauge.

Nuff said and I can dig it.

olds_cool63

Old 03-23-2017, 12:17 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by olds_cool63 View Post

olds_cool63
I agree about the fuel gage. I want that rear rack! Nice rotors and comes with a "burrito tube". Nice.

Old 03-23-2017, 10:09 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs91882 View Post
Hawk or Enforcer. Both spec out well for your uses. The Hawk has several years of use here. The Enforcer is similar, but has no history. You pays your money and makes your choice...ARH

Old 03-24-2017, 08:56 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker View Post
Awesome, I live in Queensbury. You taking it out anytime soon? Definitely would love to check it out.

Old 03-24-2017, 10:02 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by olds_cool63 View Post

olds_cool63
Looks great!! But why is it $2,500 on there site? Seems a bit overpriced if you can get a CSC TT250.

Old 03-24-2017, 10:04 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel Red Hunter View Post
Hawk or Enforcer. Both spec out well for your uses. The Hawk has several years of use here. The Enforcer is similar, but has no history. You pays your money and makes your choice...ARH
Do they recommend you change the carb in the Hawk or the enforcer? How is the carb in the Shark?

Old 03-24-2017, 10:07 PM   #15

Quote:
How's the Enforcer off road? How's the stock carb? Any complaints? What do you like most about the bike?