Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2023, 09:45 PM   #16

Get them to play with a much aggressive double partner or a much better player. That would break their mind and heart and humiliate them. Take every chance you get to add insult to injury 'Hiya Bob, Mike said you lost 2-11. You'll get there. It's just 2023. The next Olympics isn't until 2028, you've got time'
or "I know a coach in <California> who can work wonders with you. Why don't you fly out there, practice with him, stay a month and come back?"

Old 03-08-2023, 05:57 AM   #17

The 2 toxic individuals here, I play against occasionally, but they tend to avoid me. I've taken the low road with them and hit them with the ball as often as possible, usually aiming at their chicken wing or legs.

It seems that other HOA's around here have the exact same problems, even worse than here.

2016 Magician 250

Old 03-13-2023, 11:25 PM   #18

bwahaha, you're my kind of man, magician!
i used to be an assistant coach, and i believed that aiming AT a better opponent (after trying everything else) to open a strategic advantage or to gain some time or to throw them off isn't a bad idea... just getting in their head. just not the face.

Old 03-05-2024, 09:21 PM   #19

So...is it time yet to start hearing millenials say 'What's this Tennis you speak of?'

Small update from my side: Whereever we travel, we've actually been promoting Tennis and helping counties plan their future facilities better and provide inputs, as needed, on how they can keep the clashing to a minimum. I haven't played much PB at all and this year I want to get back into my Tennis and stay fit and see if my lazy bones can still handle it.