Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2018, 02:57 PM   #1

[QUOTE=1cylinderwonder;291686]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker_Andy View Post
I'm guessing each will be about $1,000 more then the RX3.
[\QUOTE]
If the selling price for the CSC RX3S is going to be $1000 more, that would make the selling price $5195, which is almost the same as the Kawasaki Versys-X 300. I don’t believe the RX3S is equal in value to the X-300 looking at the guarantee, number of dealers, availability of service locations, horsepower, reliability, less frequent maintenance, adjustability, and availability of after market parts and accessories.

Now the RX4 should be, and will be, higher in price due to all the improvements and new design and parts.
And hopefully much better performance.
If you're in the market for an RX3 pattern bike, you don't care about dealers or service locations. This is very clear.

The big competitor in this segment is actually the RE Himalayan, which has really bcome something of a success story in the BS4 derivative.

Horsepower, reliability, and accessories are all unknown at this point. I can tell you whatever method is involved a valve check on a Kawi 300 is an absolute chore.

Don't forget that to get the X-300 to the RX3's basic fit involves a lot more cash.