Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2014, 04:47 PM   #1

Just got my Roketa Storm 250

Hi, I just got my Roketa (or whatever) Storm 250 Dual sports bike. Side panels were a bit scratched up but I can live with it.

They sent a full semi, and we are on a dirt road.. poor guy got some of the way down and I had to meet him with my trailer. We managed to get it over though.

I can confirm, this bike can be assembled by one person, but I don't think I would recommend it as It was tough. It would have helped if there had been instructions too, but there was nothing. Just a crummy parts book, and an owners manual. The usual junk.

Went together pretty easily, rear shock was tricky, but I managed with a car jack.

One nice surprise was the remote start/alarm. I was amused by this.. As once turned on, there is nothing on the bike that turns it off again?? you have to use the lock, or unlock on the remote.

The choke does absolutely nothing.. and I'm not sure if it is on or off.. makes no difference. But it starts great, and is a real smooth runner. Only a few laps around the garden so far, I want to put in some decent oil before I hit the road. Oh, and get it legal too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 028.jpg (89.8 KB, 1170 views)
File Type: jpg 041.jpg (94.4 KB, 1149 views)
File Type: jpg 043.jpg (98.2 KB, 1288 views)

Tags
250cc, dirt, dual, roketa, sport