Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2016, 01:07 PM   #1

Thumbs Up Positive Experience w/ SaferWholesale

Hey guys,

Just thought that I'd report and let you know about my positive experience with SaferWholesale.com.

They seem to have a bad reputation on the internet and I knew about it before ordering. I'm glad I took the risk with them because they were awesome to deal with.

I placed my order for a Boom 125cc Vader with them on 7/16/16. They called me the next morning letting me know where the bike is being shipped from and when to expect it. I received my Vader not even a week after placing the order (7/22/16)!

As far as the paperwork goes, I filled out a title form on their website and hit submit. I never did receive a confirmation that the form was submitted, so I followed up with a phone call almost 2 weeks later and they told me that they never received the form submission, so they gave me a direct e-mail to send them my information for the title and they processed it very quickly. A few days later, they e-mailed me and told me it was in the mail and coming my way. I ended up receiving the MSO and Invoice this Monday (8/29/16). The shipping was a bit slow (around a week), but I was satisfied on how quickly they handled everything and they were very friendly. Honestly, I blame myself for the later-than-normal paperwork shipment since I did not check in sooner with them to make sure they received my information.

I dealt with Killer Motorsports when I bought my RPS Hawk 250. The difference between Killer Motorsports and SaferWholesale is night and day. Like I said Saferwhole was friendly, informative, quick, and very helpful WHILE Killer Motorsports was very slow at handling the paperwork and very shady when it came to finding out the status on the paperwork (purposefully lied on the paperwork status, would not handle my calls or e-mails, etc.).

Old 08-31-2016, 03:41 PM   #2

Thanks for the very fair assessment.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 01-31-2017, 08:59 PM   #3

i just picked up my vader from Saferwhole sale and the bike is missing parts...

Chain adjuster plate, the air box is empty (no air filter), rear tire hugger, and bolts galore..