Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 10:22 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARLOW View Post
i can, and will post when and where i feel the need. you were a jerk to people on here and when you were asked what help you needed, you talked about bad welds and bad parts ... none of us can help you with the warranty claim you need to make, and ranting about us is sure not the way to get any help ... for what it is worth, i do wish you the best of luck getting the parts you seek, i had no troubles getting the part i needed from them
Good for you.

Old 09-25-2016, 10:41 PM   #32

Great example of how to win friends and influence people.

Merlin....go burn your bike up into a heap. you deserve it for the way you treat people.

Old 09-25-2016, 10:49 PM   #33

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Rider View Post
Great example of how to win friends and influence people.

Merlin....go burn your bike up into a heap. you deserve it for the way you treat people.
After all the time Ive spent trying to get these guys to send me parts telling me over and over he got his parts is of no help at all. How about you ride your bike off a cliff?

Old 09-25-2016, 11:03 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
After all the time Ive spent trying to get these guys to send me parts telling me over and over he got his parts is of no help at all. How about you ride your bike off a cliff?
why on earth would I do that. My Hawk is terrific.

Old 09-26-2016, 01:45 AM   #35

Merlin: you're attacking people on an enthusiast forum as if they were the ones who sold you a shitty bike, not cool man. People here have tried to help and I'm happily amazed at the generosity given despite your attitude, you really should re-read the offers for help and realize that it's not something you'll find everywhere. I understand your frustration, but it shouldn't be taken out on innocent people who are trying to help you.

By all means sue the seller, I did with CSC, but don't take it out on forum members that had nothing to do with your bike. Or contact the BBB or anyone else that you think might help you.

Or, as we say on another bike forum I'm on, BURN THEIR HOUSE DOWN!

But really man; you're attacking riders here, not the salesman who sold you a bum bike.

Old 09-26-2016, 10:36 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Rider View Post
why on earth would I do that. My Hawk is terrific.
Ya the hawk is a strong bike so you would probably take the jump and keep riding.

Old 09-27-2016, 07:22 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by '16 TT250 View Post

By all means sue the seller, I did with CSC, but don't take it out on forum members that had nothing to do with your bike. Or contact the BBB or anyone else that you think might help you.
You sued CSC? My TT250 is definitely not without issues but nothing their customer service and a bit of wrenching hasn't been able to fix. Care to elaborate?

Old 09-27-2016, 08:01 PM   #38

Quote:
Merlin: you're attacking people on an enthusiast forum as if they were the ones who sold you a shitty bike, not cool man. People here have tried to help and I'm happily amazed at the generosity given despite your attitude, you really should re-read the offers for help and realize that it's not something you'll find everywhere. I understand your frustration, but it shouldn't be taken out on innocent people who are trying to help you.

Or, as we say on another bike forum I'm on, BURN THEIR HOUSE DOWN!

But really man; you're attacking riders here, not the salesman who sold you a bum bike.
You SUED CSC let's here about that cause you about the only person I have heard say anything negative about them

Sorry about posting on your thread Merl

Old 09-27-2016, 08:48 PM   #39

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayman77 View Post
You SUED CSC let's here about that cause you about the only person I have heard say anything negative about them

Sorry about posting on your thread Merl
You are welcome in any of my threads any time.

Old 09-28-2016, 01:29 AM   #40

The suit is due to the emissions labeling thing. I brought it up here a while back, I think it's titled "TT250 muffler illegal?" or something like that. They argued that it was legal, I showed them it wasn't. In one of my other posts "csc dude" made a snide remark at me. They then sent out labels for people to apply but it's still not legal. Even when I showed them it wasn't legal they continued to argue it. I asked to return the bike for a refund and they refused. I told them I'd sue if they didn't agree to a return and they still refused. When they received the summons I was then offered a refund. By then I'd put a lot of time and additional money into it so I didn't accept just a refund and they're not willing to negotiate beyond my monetary loss so apparently we're going to court. It was set for next month but they're apparently filing for an extension so it may get drawn out a bit. I'm reluctant because if this gets messy, and it probably will, CSC may be done. Even worse is that owners of CSC bikes may get screwed. Beyond warrantee and parts support, it wouldn't be the first time an emissions issue lead the government to ban titling and registration of vehicles which could leave every CSC bike a paperweight.

I'm considering ignoring my position for the better of others because I really don't want this to hurt every owner of a CSC bike, but on the other hand I tried to be nice and they blew me off so now I'm stuck between principals of my personal position VS. thousands of people who could be negatively impacted and I don't want that to happen one bit. As much as they've tried to convince me the bike is legal I assume they're smart enough to know that it's not. I assume I could call and accept their offer at any time closing this, I'm just not really wanting to.

I'd considered publicizing a warning of the impending suit to owners of CSC bikes but feared that it would be used against me somehow so I've kept pretty quiet about it. If we're going to court I'll have to contact the alphabet soup of government agencies to support my case since they keep arguing that the bike and labels are legal, but that could lead to bad things for CSC bike owners.

I assume my anguish is obvious but I know you aren't in my head; believe me that it's something that bugs me a lot. This new to me group is comprised of mostly great people that I don't want being hurt by my problem.

Old 09-28-2016, 02:16 AM   #41

No.

Old 09-28-2016, 03:13 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertz9753 View Post
No.
Please elaborate.

Old 09-28-2016, 04:15 AM   #43

Quote:
Please elaborate.
No.

Old 09-28-2016, 04:20 AM   #44

Hmmmm I was wondering why I hadn't seen the CSC dude around for a while? No china bike I know of has those labels on the muffler. Many china bikes ARE legal. I think you are just making trouble for CSC and maybe all of us? CSC is the one and only company really standing behind there China bikes and what your doing is not going to help anyone. (I dont think your helping you) Ive read those threads I stand with CSC and I do believe you are wrong for doing this.
I hope you think better or lose your case. (for the good of us all)

Old 09-28-2016, 10:18 AM   #45

WTF

So I managed with the aid of some small washer's to rebuild my rear wheel. Sooooo I thought why not test ride what do I have to loose? Soooooooo Iam riding my bike and I step on the rear brake peddle and it brakes off. (there is my answer as to what I have to loose) They had not welded the foot peddle on they just tacked it. Wow these China bike are just sooooooooooooooo much fun to work on I wonder what there like to ride?

Closed Thread