Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2021, 01:25 PM   #1

ISO ATV hard to find wiring harness

Hello everyone, The wiring harness on my atv got hot and melted some wires. Since the wiring is pretty old I decided to replace it with a new harness yet am not able to find it anywhere. The harness I need has an 11 post magneto stator with twin cylinder ignition coil (2 spark plugs) and the motor has the upright motor with a dual carburetor. When I bought this I was told that it was a Coolster 250cc. I have attached a pic of what it looks like. Please let me know if you can help!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Old 01-16-2021, 06:57 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrdawg View Post
... an 11 post magneto stator with twin cylinder ignition coil (2 spark plugs) and the motor has the upright motor with a dual carburetor...
Honda Rebel clone? Where's the pic?

Old 01-19-2021, 09:49 AM   #3

Where is the pictures? I will tell you I have a 2016 TaoTao ATA 125D, and when I replaced the wiring harness, I tried from 3 online sources, Amazon, Ebay and PartsKit (TaoTao approved part provider). NONE were complete to what was on the ATV. I ended up taking the missing part from the original wiring harness and spliced it by color matching the old to the new to get it to work.

Old 02-06-2021, 08:32 PM   #4

Send a message via MSN to bfe71730 Send a message via Yahoo to bfe71730
Lifan Lf250-5 ATV is the model, been doing a little research as I'm thinking of buying one from extreme-scooters.com $1499 shipped....not much info out there, contacted dealer and haven't heard back, about to loose interest.
1983 Honda ATC 200X
1974 Kawasaki KE100

Old 02-07-2021, 01:25 PM   #5

wiring

you say it has 2 sparkplugs???? and it is a 250 ??? never seen a model with that... the wiring harness for most chinese atvs is the same... for the same size motor... the headlight and tail light wiring is different... the stator wiring is sometimes different. I have new stators and alot of times.. the factory wiring is not with the quick plug connection... I have to splice it on the new from the old... so I would check alot of the ebay.. and other major chinese parts place.. google.. or your local chinese atv dealer.... where are you???? that helps to know where you are... FAMILYGOKARTS..... KILLERMOTORSPORT.... alot of other checvk reply for parts dealers.... VMC parts..