Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2015, 11:30 PM   #1

Who makes the Hawk?

Those of you that have these, doesn't your bike have a plate on it that has who the manufacturer is? I think culcune says it is made by Hensim? Anyone know who makes them?

Thanks, Jon

Old 09-16-2015, 09:03 AM   #2

The Hawk is manufactured by.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlifemx5 View Post
Chongqing Haosen manufacturing company
One of, or the current importer is RPS or Ricky Powersports. Hensim may have imported a similar bike a few years ago. Even the other names on the net appear to have the Hawk name on the bike which I believe to be RPS. The actual manufacturer is Chongqing Haosen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlifemx5 View Post
the first 3 Letters are L0W Chongqing Haosen manufacturing is the manufacturer
The WMI of the vin # is L0W, which indicates Chongqing Haosen, I don't think there is a manufacture's plate on the bike???

Old 10-06-2015, 06:19 PM   #3

I work for RPS, we are the sole US distributor. I am not entirely clear on the corporate structure in China, but as I understand it Haosen is Hensim, they appear to have subdivided with Haosen focusing on bikes and Hensim focusing on power generators. Let me know if you have any questions, if I don't know the answer I should probably figure it out, since I'm sitting on a whole warehouse of Hawks, Falcons, Spiders, and Vipers.

-Adam Rinkleff

Last edited by Adam Rinkleff; 10-08-2015 at 05:40 PM.

Old 10-06-2015, 06:40 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Rinkleff View Post
I work for RPS, we are the sole US distributor. I am not entirely clear on the corporate structure in China, but as I understand it Haosen is Hensim, they either changed name or subdivided (Hensim website no longer active so I think they just changed name for some reason). Let me know if you have any questions, if I don't know the answer I should probably figure it out, since I'm sitting on a whole warehouse of Hawks, Falcons, Spiders, and Vipers.

-Adam Rinkleff
Thanks for joining us, Adam. We like receiving input from distributors and dealers.

As a service to our members, and in accordance with forum rules, please go to your control panel and add a signature to your posts which reflects your status as the U.S. distributor for Haosen.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 10-06-2015, 07:02 PM   #5

http://www.haosenmotor.com/Briefintr...N/Default.aspx