Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2016, 05:32 PM   #1

Looking for a Storm 250 dealer and help

Hey everyone. I'm new to China Riders and Chinese bikes. I just sold my 2000 Kawasaki ZRX1100 to free up some money to get dirt bikes for the family so we can all enjoy 2 wheels. I'm looking at getting 2 dual sports (250cc range) and 2 dirt bikes (125-150cc range). From what research I've done I've narrowed my 250cc choices to the Hawk or Storm. The Hawk's are easy to find BUT it's really hit or miss to register/tag in NC. Seems like the Storm might be easier to register/tag here but there is not as much information out there on them unless I'm not looking in all the right places. The one I'm looking at is the Roketa DB-08-250 or the Roketa DB-08R-250. I know these are probably sold under different names also but I'm not having a lot of luck finding them. Can anyone help me out and recommend a trustworthy dealer.

Also, I'm looking at the Apollo DB-007 125cc dirtbikes for my girls. Any other suggestions/information here would be appreciated.

Old 07-06-2016, 06:16 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaTech View Post
Hey everyone. I'm new to China Riders and Chinese bikes. I just sold my 2000 Kawasaki ZRX1100 to free up some money to get dirt bikes for the family so we can all enjoy 2 wheels. I'm looking at getting 2 dual sports (250cc range) and 2 dirt bikes (125-150cc range). From what research I've done I've narrowed my 250cc choices to the Hawk or Storm. The Hawk's are easy to find BUT it's really hit or miss to register/tag in NC. Seems like the Storm might be easier to register/tag here but there is not as much information out there on them unless I'm not looking in all the right places. The one I'm looking at is the Roketa DB-08-250 or the Roketa DB-08R-250. I know these are probably sold under different names also but I'm not having a lot of luck finding them. Can anyone help me out and recommend a trustworthy dealer.

Also, I'm looking at the Apollo DB-007 125cc dirtbikes for my girls. Any other suggestions/information here would be appreciated.
Check out this link. I think they have some in stock now.
http://www.apscusa.com/New-2015-Stal...uro_p_627.html

Old 07-08-2016, 01:49 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaTech View Post

Ive checked with the guys in the link I posted for you and there out. If you find someone with the DB-08 please post a link here. If anyone else knows of someone with these in stock please post here. Thanks

Old 07-08-2016, 02:41 PM   #4

Can you contact Roketa to see if they know who has one in stock?

Old 07-08-2016, 02:58 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
Can you contact Roketa to see if they know who has one in stock?
I just got off the phone with them and they say some time in August? They say no one has any. Iam thinking the DB-08 or DB-03?

Old 07-08-2016, 04:06 PM   #6

http://www.superiorpowersports.com/2...rk250db-08.htm ... order to riding legal was just about 2 1/2 weeks

Old 07-08-2016, 04:11 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARLOW View Post
http://www.superiorpowersports.com/2...rk250db-08.htm ... order to riding legal was just about 2 1/2 weeks
Out of stock.