Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2010, 10:20 AM   #1

Evosales Purchase

Before purchasing anything, I read up on it, plan out how stuff will work out and listen to what people say. Before purchasing my motorcycle, I contacted evosales and got a quick reply from Maya. We talked for a week about things on the motorcycle. She was very helpful and guided me through the process.
On Sunday, Aug 1st, I purchased a dual sport motorcycle from evosales for $1199. On Tuesday, Aug 3rd, The bike shipped and I reccieved an email with a tracking number and all the info.
On Friday, Aug 6th, I got a call from Inter-Coastal shipping and we set up a date for monday.
The truck showed up at 11:00 monday, Aug 9th and the bike was the only thing in the truck. The truck had no liftgate, but me and the driver and my bro and sis were able to get it into the shop with no problems. The box was in great shape, so I signed and let the driver go on his way. I opened it to find a bike in great shape with few scratches. The only problem was it came with no instructions or mirrors. I emailed Maya and she told me to contact Moises and I did and he sent me an email with a like to an assembley guide and he said the mirrors would be out that day.
My bike did not want to start, and there were some connectors that were not plugged in so I hooked them up and my kill switch and starter started working, but still no ignition. I looked in the bottom of the insturment cluster and there were 2 wires touching, I bent them back and wala, she cranked.
Overall I give evosales an A+ because they gave me great service and still have after the sale so to anyone intrested in evo, I say go with it!
Mike

Old 08-14-2010, 10:54 PM   #2

Thank you for the good report, Mike! We are always pleased to hear reports of good customer service.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894