Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2019, 12:53 PM   #46

If I wasn't so vested into my current Hawk, I would def. consider the DLX. But then again I've learned a whole slew about carburation on this old Hawk of mine. I've put only 1100 miles on it this year.........my time is spread too thin on all the junk I've got. :P

Old 09-21-2019, 01:06 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sochin View Post
If I wasn't so vested into my current Hawk, I would def. consider the DLX. But then again I've learned a whole slew about carburation on this old Hawk of mine. I've put only 1100 miles on it this year.........my time is spread too thin on all the junk I've got. :P
congrats on your 1100 mile pin. 2000 miles will put you on the bonus round!
Wish I and we can say the same. Our time is also spread way too thin!!!!
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Old 09-30-2019, 09:03 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzBrakelathes View Post
Seems you are not a Trump supporter and unaware of the politics of it all.

All the weak point CAN and are EASILY addressed at the factory IF they were not so CHINESE about MONEY ONLY.
Want quality pay quality and keep it American made so jobs for Americans, but they want for a penny a pound of value and you have been exploited and addicted for many years.
Just seen this and I'm aware the Politics of it all equal squeeze China by the throat till they play nice!

Intellectual property theft, False boosting the value of the yen, government backed huawei to sell below market value and continue stealing G5 tech from Cisco along with possible data collection from those devices spearheading a ban from Australia then the US. we haven't even talked about the trash they have dumped just outside of the Philippines to create a military base in international waters. While you seem to find it easy to pass judgment on someones level of intellect you may want to think about it before you post and be careful what you type over there in China so you don't just go MIA....It happens.

2017 Bashan Storm
Keihen PZ30 Pumper Carb,115 main jet,35 pilot jet, gutted factory exhaust, Sambo Digital Speedometer,LED blinkers, H4 headlight,D.I.D X-ring chain 428,17/42 sprockets,UNI cone filter.