Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2020, 08:47 PM   #1

Wildfire WF-200GY Plastics

Hey y'all, I recently picked up a 2008 Wildfire 200 Enduro for free from a guy who wanted it out of his barn. It's was in rough shape and all the plactics were in various stages of disrepair. Anyway after a little tinkering and a few new parts I've got it running pretty well and most of the parts are cleaning up really well in my blast cabinet. My only issue is the plastics. I have used my plastic welder to fix a few of them but honestly the juice isn't worth the squeeze. I know there are several other bikes out there that have identical plastics to it like the Kazuma Cheetah. Does anyone know where I could find new plastics for it? I know I can order from Kazuma but I'd be paying $200+ for garbage plastics and considering I'm only $50 into the bike with all my parts that seems like a lot. Any and all ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Old 06-03-2020, 11:49 AM   #2

Some brands from the era include, and coincidentally we just had a new member with, the Sunl 200. Come to think of it, I believe the Wildfire was a rebadged Lifan LF200-GY3. Most every enduro/dual-sport from that era looked pretty much the same. Assuming Kazuma is actually still in business and has the parts in stock, you might just have to break down and fork over the $200 if you REALLY want the look. Not that these are 'classics' and worth paying out for, but for 'vintage' GY125/150/200 parts, that might just be the only way. Think of it this way--pretty much everything else on the bike is easily and cheaply replaced, whereas the body parts are kind of a luxury and you will have to pay an elevated price for if you really want them. But, that all being said, see if anyone else has an old 125/150/ or 200cc enduro/dual-sport from that era for sale for cheap, and you should be able to part out that bike.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Tags
200gy, enduro, wildfire