Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #1

Location: Wheeling, WV native currently living In Natchitoches, LA
Send a message via AIM to BrianW
'06 Zongshen Sierra and '94 Honda ST1100

Time to sell these bikes.

'06 Zong Sierra. 2,625 miles. Oil has been changed every 350-500 miles, bike has never been abused or dropped. FMF TCII exhaust, Edge II tail light, lots of other mods. Asking $850.

'94 Honda ST1100 Sport Touring. Black in color with hard shell bags. Less than 77,000 miles. I bought this bike to ride to Sturgis Run this year but plans fell through. I have no desire to own a motorcycle this large and never intended to keep it. It is in great condition and is super comfortable. Really needs to go. Asking $2,800.

Willing to meet and/or deliver within a reasonable distance. Since I rarely get on the internet anymore you can call or text me anytime at 3042183441 for the best way to reach me.

Old 08-12-2011, 07:32 PM   #2

Wish you lived a little closer Brian, I'd be all over the ST1100. Your not giving up on motorcycles I hope?

Regards,
Stew

Old 08-14-2011, 11:09 AM   #3

Thanks, Stew, my apologies I'm on the other side of the continent. Nah, I'm not giving up on motorcycles but I am tired of juggling bikes. I have my eye on a KLR or Versys to replace these once they're gone. Once I land one of them, I will hopefully have it for many (troublefree) years/miles to come.

Old 08-14-2011, 12:57 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianW
Thanks, Stew, my apologies I'm on the other side of the continent. Nah, I'm not giving up on motorcycles but I am tired of juggling bikes. I have my eye on a KLR or Versys to replace these once they're gone. Once I land one of them, I will hopefully have it for many (troublefree) years/miles to come.
Ahh, good to hear your not giving up motorcycles . Excellent choices on the bikes that your looking at as well. I love my KLR but for the amount of street I ride I almost wish I had gotten the Versys instead. Both awesome bikes though, you'll be very pleased with either one. Hoping your bikes sell quickly so you can start shopping!

Old 08-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #5

Brian, sent you some PMs about the frame. Was wondering if you got them.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:43 PM   #6

Zong is gone. Honda is still available- $2300

Old 09-09-2011, 11:59 PM   #7

Hoping she sells quick for you Brian, the ST's are a beautiful bike! A fellow I used to ride with had a BMW sidecar rig and he sold it and bought an ST1100, said it was the best bike he's ever had!