Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2016, 06:21 PM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonjester View Post
Who did you buy your Storm from?
Superior Power Sports. I had no issues with purchase, delivery or MSO.

They did not seem so willing to help with getting parts like when I broke the lever or air filter replacement. (They didn't help at all)
Be a Piggy!

Old 06-24-2016, 07:02 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag00 View Post

They did not seem so willing to help with getting parts like when I broke the lever or air filter replacement. (They didn't help at all)
Thanks. Good to know. That's who I was planning on buying a Storm from.

2016 CSC TT250

Old 06-24-2016, 09:11 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag00 View Post

Exact same experience with me and SPS. Quad arrived within a decent amount of time, paperwork no problem. ZERO after-sale support. You buy from these mega warehouses, you're pretty much on you own after the fact.....but that's nothing new being a CB owner. What IS different is the likes of CSC.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 06-27-2016, 11:24 AM   #4

Doh! Safer Wholesale is ANYTHING but safe!!!

Ok I had ordered a Storm 250 form Safer Wholesale they said they had in stock. Then on my receipt I see that they where sending me a Will not the Storm. I called they said the storm was out of stock that was last monday one week ago. So I tell then I will take the will. Today I call to check on my order only to find they didnt have the will ether. So they knowing took my money with no intention of shipping me anything?! Now they say I will have to wait for at least a month for them to mail me a check. Right like I believe them!!! So I have been going with out meals and scrimping and saving every penny for over 3 years so I could buy a bike and now I have nothing no money and no bike and nothing to eat! Please do not buy anything from safer wholesale!!!

Old 06-28-2016, 07:53 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Ok I had ordered a Storm 250 form Safer Wholesale they said they had in stock. Then on my receipt I see that they where sending me a Will not the Storm. I called they said the storm was out of stock that was last monday one week ago. So I tell then I will take the will. Today I call to check on my order only to find they didnt have the will ether. So they knowing took my money with no intention of shipping me anything?! Now they say I will have to wait for at least a month for them to mail me a check. Right like I believe them!!! So I have been going with out meals and scrimping and saving every penny for over 3 years so I could buy a bike and now I have nothing no money and no bike and nothing to eat! Please do not buy anything from safer wholesale!!!

small claims court is possible. talk to local courthouse about whomever is doing free legal aid.
NOT expensive.
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking