Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2019, 12:27 PM   #1

Hawk 250 No Spark

Two years old, 67 miles total, lol lots of garage time. Anyway started off with not getting spark at times grew to no spark. In this last week I have changed everything, stator, vr, cdi box, vr and the coil. It just turned into if it is not this I will just buy that. Today I am going to, once again, check every connection solder and lose wires etc and just go over it with a fine comb. Stator has well over 50 vac to cdi, I get a strong pule but very low signal to the coil and of course no spark, I have tested and retested, I have read many forums on this topic and just can not get this bike to fire. Of course the kill switch is also new and works great, there is no kick stand safety switch on this model. There is a nutural saftey but it operates the main power and that works fine. Any little tips to check this or that that might steer me to getting this thing running this morning would be a great help. I will be in my shop all day until i figure this thing out. Have ever tool, meters, light you name it I got it. Thank you if you can help at all.

Tags
hawk 250, no sparkm wont fire, stator