Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2018, 02:09 PM   #1

Empire Super Sports

Found Empire Super Sports, they have water cooled bikes and such. Anyone had any experience with them or the product? I cant seem to find who is the manufacturer, or any reviews?

Old 07-04-2018, 08:12 PM   #2

I sent an e-mail asking for more information on the WF250W but have not heard anything back as of yet.

Old 07-05-2018, 06:28 PM   #3

I tried calling them in the morning and afternoon, never would pick-up their phone.

Old 07-06-2018, 07:27 AM   #4

Hmmmm That is not good. I contacted Pierce on the Brozz, and they gave me a few dealers names. Then the topic of me becoming a dealer came up. With my own company, self-employed, I just have too many irons in the fire, as we work almost 7 days a week. I want to take more time and ride the dusty trails. Keep posted if you ever hear from Empire. Thanks for the update!

Old 07-06-2018, 09:01 AM   #5

Well, they have a phone number but if they won't answer when you are looking to buy ,then what are they gonna do if you have trouble after you buy one? That website looks hokey as hell too ,why do they have star wars fighters in the side bars, what's that got to do with their products lmao. I dunno, good luck but they seem sketchy to me but then I already got scammed once so I am now pretty critical ,I won't do business ever again with "email only" contacts and if i try to call more than 3x and they don't pick up then F them ,a Dealer I can't contact may as well not exist at all .