Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > News, Support, & Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2007, 01:50 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to jkomp316
We [b]NEED[/b] a reputable Dealer list

Many people visit here before purchasing a chinese bike. We NEED a good list of reputable dealers for them to purchase from. Many of us have experience in that area, and most of use wouldn't have purchased from the same place if we knew then what we know now. We all need to get together and add it as part of the FAQ or something.

This place would make it on the list, member of the BBB. If I knew about them before, I prob would've purcahsed through them.

http://www.scootersfactory.com/200cc...ike-p-161.html

Or how about a list of the most popular dealers and a voting poll or something after them. Members can vote either positive or negative experience with them. We can tally them up afterwards.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:38 PM   #2

The forum has attempted to accomplish this under "Dealer Discussion"

NET

Old 05-16-2007, 11:45 AM   #3

A concise list would be helpful, but I have a few issues with it. The extremes are easy to qualify since some dealers are universally loved (ejcycles/RPM) and some are universally loathed (anybody who sells SUNL). Its the dealers who fall in between that I'm concerned about.

Anyone in retail can tell you, you can't keep everybody happy. And the unhappy ones tend to yell the loudest; I know I do. Due to the anecdotal nature of vendor experiences I'm afraid to compile a specific list for fear of certain dealers getting reemed by a small, but disgruntled minority with a perceived axe to grind.

In short, I'll think about it, but until then the Dealer Discussion forum will have to do.

"The beatings will continue until moral improves"

Old 05-16-2007, 01:06 PM   #4

Send a message via AIM to jkomp316
I think a poll would do well enough. List all the popular ones and let everyone vote + or -

Old 05-16-2007, 04:20 PM   #5

A poll would be tough, not enough parameter options to answer accurately. If you find a vendor and want feedback.. Post a question in Dealer feedback there is a wide variety of folks with some knowledge that will be glad to offer their two cents..

NET

Old 05-16-2007, 07:35 PM   #6

On my ebay seller feedback I get ratings as to how I do with the sales/shipping/customer service. I just notice it the other day. So far with I am getting straight A. Too bad that wasn't the case in school.

Might be a method to be a to rate a dealer/seller on different aspects.

I just bought my bike locally from a dealer. The sale went well, but I think the bike could have been prepped better and made ready for me.

My biggest concern is being able to register it and that was made clear and I have an authentic MSO that is signed and notarized right in front of me.

Allen