Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2014, 03:37 PM   #1

2007 Speedee 150 - Rebuild and Rehab

Hello all,
As you may know I have been rebuilding a Zongshen 200GY over in the Enduro section and asking lots of questions. Being a glutton for punishment I purchased for cheaps a Speedee150 4 wheeler, exact manufacturer unknown to me.

I'll post some pics once it is up in the Imaginarium aka the shop.

It has the following identifiers I can spot:
Left engine, bottom- 1P57QMJ
Number: 70000309
Faded metal plate-
Date 2007
Speedee 150
GY6 .75L
Cylinder Head has Name RONGA imprinted on it.

So there it is, another abused and beat up machine needing some care. As with the Zong there are tubes that go nowhere, and it has a broken ignition switch, and no key, of course. And the icing was the chain fell off while we were loading it in the truck. So I have a little bit of work to do on this one now as well before we can start having fun with it.

I guess the first order of business is acquiring resources for diagrams, parts lists etc so I can get this going too. Is there a manual for this, or at least for the engine so I can get started with routine maintenance stuffs?

Thanks!
Jim

2007 Shineray Speedee 150, 1P57QMJ: Needs: starter rewired, exhaust connected, cleaned up, ignition switch simplified, new seat and lights, new front and back racks.

There's no such thing as a free puppy or motorcycle. I think I have caught the fever from y'all.