Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2018, 04:18 PM   #1

New members/new bikes

Hello all,

So I came across this forum like many for review and the latest and greatest info. I decided to purchase a Chinese bike. I found APSCUSA and bought a Storm 250 and the Enforcer 250. I also purchased the DB-X4 110cc Apollo. I was supposed to get a processing email and then it's been shipped email by today. I have not gotten anything. I spoke with Don originally and he said they would ship from Dallas and Ontario. I hope I made the right choice as everything was very efficient in the processing.
What should I do now just wait or email etc.

Thanks

Old 02-13-2018, 05:15 PM   #2

Hi welcome to the site. When did you order?

Old 02-13-2018, 08:17 PM   #3

I made purchases on Friday. I received an email today stating I would receive an email about shipping and further tomorrow so I will play it by ear.

Old 02-15-2018, 12:31 PM   #4

Welcome! I hope the shipping process goes smoothly for you.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 02-15-2018, 12:46 PM   #5

Be extremely careful with these guys. My experience is winding up with them, and I will have more to tell once I am sure everything is concluded to satisfaction.

Old 02-15-2018, 11:07 PM   #6

I received an email from them stating it was shipping and pickup was scheduled for yesterday. That came and went and was today. The central transport was contacted and they said nothing was there. So I guess apscusa said it was there but trucking was not able to wait 15 mins. Central transport said nothing was there. Wish I just piss away 3200$. I will happily file some fraud reports with the local police or am I ov er thinking it.

Old 02-15-2018, 11:28 PM   #7

I also confirmed with Don that these were all in stock. Are they shipping them from china via sea freight and we are waiting for it to clear and get transported to their factory. The run around is crazy. I got emails for everything but don't have time to play shady business practices. If things get resolved i will change my outlook and posting but honesty and fairness go a long way.

Thank you all for support

Old 02-16-2018, 08:39 PM   #8

Don and company will tell you quite a story.

Let's see.. my story goes back a month. They had it in stock. They were shipping it. It never showed up. I called, they said it looked like the shipper lost it. They declared it a loss but said they had one in their office, a display model they could send. That one never got sent, either.

When I started calling, I got the same answer. They could not find a shipping company to send it, though they assured me it was crated and ready to go. Then they said they would ship it in their own truck. That too never happened. After over a month, I told them to cancel the order. They said they would. And yet I've seen no email showing it was cancelled, either. as i said, be careful. Follow up constantly with them. I assume SOMEONE had gotten a bike from them. I haven't.

Old 02-16-2018, 11:06 PM   #9

So.. How did you folks pay, cash? If credit card I would flat cancel and walk away afayc.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 02-17-2018, 01:23 AM   #10

I paid with credit card. Sounds like a cancel to me and a formal police fraud report and follow up with the attorney general to shut the site down.

Old 02-17-2018, 03:17 PM   #11

What pit bike

I want to get me and my nephew a pit bike . I see good and bad reviews What one would u buy?

Old 02-19-2018, 08:51 PM   #12

Buy the semi auto if they don't know How to ride.@elway.

Old 02-19-2018, 09:53 PM   #13

Guys, TRY THIS!!
Order from an online dealer if that is your ONLY option. There are small time China bike dealers everywhere. Find one within reasonable distance from you. Call them and see what they can get. If they can get what you want, tell them to get it, leave it in the crate and call you when they have it. Drive over, fork over your money, get your paperwork, load crate and leave. This method has worked GREAT for me twice and I'm waiting to do it a third time. Just my .02

Old 02-20-2018, 09:44 PM   #14

I buy locally already put together, bring them home, change the oil, Loctite them, upgrade what I want and ride them. I know some, want to put them together and that would save some time but I really like the guy I deal with.

2017 Coolster 110cc x 2
2018 Apollo 125cc
2018 Chinese Dunebuggy / GoCart

I only buy Chinese because we love to ride and I refuse to pay for overpriced Chinese Made, Japanese Designed Bikes and I will not buy used anything, never have never will.

Old 02-21-2018, 07:18 PM   #15

So just an update. I got BOL for both shipments and supposed to be here Friday and Monday. I will update this once I get everything.

Thanks