Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Reviews
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2017, 03:25 PM   #1

Angry Ups

That's right... it needs to be done... just a plain review for one of the largest shipping companies in the USA...

I ordered parts for an exhaust about 11 days ago (on the 11th)... UPS get the items about 9 days ago (on the 13th)...

Then they sit on it until the 19th, that was fine because it was being shipped from the insane NE USA that is covered in snow... well on the 21st it Arrived in Commerce City, Colorado... with the winds help, it's basically a footballs throw from my home, delivery date scheduled for the 22nd (yay!!!)...

Wake up this morning to find out my package is now leaving Arizona at 3:13am and the delivery date is now scheduled for the 24th...

So I call up customer service and get the usual crap "Due to weather, blah blah blah"...

I try to tell them "Why did it go from just up the road... to several states away with no actual departure scan"...

"Due to the weather we picked this as the best delivery route, please give 2 more days for delivery"...

Maybe the lady is from India or Thailand and doesn't now how far it really is... I will try another way... so again...

"Why did the package go from ~60 miles from the house it's being delivered to... all the way to Arizona... several hundred if not a thousand miles away?!?"

"Due to the weather........"

So they don't care if a package is several weeks late... even though the "bad weather" is no where near the current package location and delivery area... it's freaking 60 degrees right now... no bad weather from here to Commerce City for over a week

How does it make me look when I have a customer waiting on their car and I told them "Parts will be here today, you can be driving it home before supper"...

UPS can go shove it for all I care... half my boxes are busted open anyways when they deliver them... the other half I hear them throw the box at the door instead of coming up to "knock/ring the bell"

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.