Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2017, 09:55 PM   #1

Zongshen RX3 (TT Adventour) from Colombia

Hi guys.

I just bought a 2016 AKT Adventour TT250, which is the same Zongshen RX3, carburetor version.

It was preowned, had 6.700 kms on it, and just came out from the factory again after being reviewed according to the protocol that Zongshen technicians that came to our country defined to correct some of the problems the biek was having in Colombia.

They replaced the cylinder, the cylinder head, the carb, the exhaust, and some other minor things, all free of charge. If that's not taking care of customers, then I don't know what is, they are clearly doing everything to regain the market's trust, that was lost due to some problems they were having.

After I bought it, I installed the 48 lt top case, the central stand, a couple of auxiliary lights, LED main light.

Just made my first 150 kms on it, and I'm really happy. Just one issue to solve, and it's already known problem with a simple fix: decel popping.

Hopefully I will find some help here to enjoy even more the bike.

This is my fourth bike, after owning a crappy (because of lack of care by the previous owner) Honda XLR 125 from 1998, then a Suzuki GS 500 from 2003, and my last which I owned a couple of years ago, a Bajaj Pulsar 180 UG, great bike, really cheap to maintain and to run.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170720_154725.jpg (88.9 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170723_141812.jpg (88.7 KB, 66 views)