Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2016, 11:31 PM   #1

Exclamation Looking for a new 250! Brand & Dealer?

Hi guys this is my first post! So currently I am a 3 wheeler guy, I have 4 of them but they are all old and getting harder and harder to find parts for. I want to get a new quad but just don't have the money to drop 5-8k on a new quad, I am not afraid to work on things and I know that there are a few changes to be made right off the bat like a new chain and locktite the bolts, maybe a better carb, and I am fine with that sort of work.

I have been looking and reading on the forums, this seems like a great place to get some advice on these quads, there's a lot of information out there but I feel like one place says something is good, and another says it's horrible, lol. Anyway I am kind of looking at the Tao Tao Rhino 250, I saw some saying, that Q9 place is ok to deal with, although I did see a couple bad reviews online about them, but a lot of good too.

Just wondering if there seems to be a good brand that's better then the rest in the China ATV world ? And any advice from people who have had good success with a online dealer would be greatly appreciated! I just want to know that if I have a problem with my ATV the dealer will work with me so I can get the parts I need to fix it.

I am in Central M.I. and I am looking forward to getting a new ATV soon!!