Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2016, 12:28 PM   #16

Easy, fellas. Let's remain civil.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 09-26-2016, 06:46 PM   #17

Going on 3 month and still no parts?!

Update: I (very nicely ) called SP today to find out about my parts and they haven't got even one of the parts in after almost 3 months. This after getting ripped off by saferwholesale and my money taken and returned by scooter warehouse. Lets just say Iam not a happy camper. I guess some guys just cant get it?! IAM PISSED!! So would you ALL be!? Iam going to order my parts from Taobao. I think ill go with aluminum rims and swap out the front wheel for an aluminum rim one as well. I can get both with shipping for $80. Thanks again humanbeing!!! (see there are some people here that will help) You rock!!! And thanks all you other guys that offered good advice, you are why I come back and deal with the ummmmm A hats lol.

Old 09-26-2016, 07:58 PM   #18

When I got my bike I had to warranty order a new muffler(broken weld) and new plastics(brittle and broke). The muffler was in the United States warehouse and arrived within a few days. The plastics were in China and took the typical 6 weeks for delivery. By the way this was https://www.powerrideoutlet.com/ and the process was simple no questions asked provided them a photo of the broken parts and the new warranty parts were on the way.

/

Old 09-26-2016, 09:10 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
When I got my bike I had to warranty order a new muffler(broken weld) and new plastics(brittle and broke). The muffler was in the United States warehouse and arrived within a few days. The plastics were in China and took the typical 6 weeks for delivery. By the way this was https://www.powerrideoutlet.com/ and the process was simple no questions asked provided them a photo of the broken parts and the new warranty parts were on the way.

/
That's not great but not too bad. I would be happy with that. Thanks for the info. It might help someone looking for a motorcycle.

Old 09-27-2016, 07:00 AM   #20

Not sticking up for anyone here but have you considered that one of the largest shipping companies on the planet has gone away and left countless ships stranded full of cargo. There is going to be issues getting things from china/ korea etc for some time to come while the shipping companies try to fill in the gaps. Not saying this is THE problem but it's something to consider.

Old 09-27-2016, 10:12 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_al View Post
Not sticking up for anyone here but have you considered that one of the largest shipping companies on the planet has gone away and left countless ships stranded full of cargo. There is going to be issues getting things from china/ korea etc for some time to come while the shipping companies try to fill in the gaps. Not saying this is THE problem but it's something to consider.
Good point. Problem is I was told they had parts for this bike in stock.