Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2017, 03:33 PM   #1

Due to a bad back etc. my biking days are almost over.

I had a half arsed attempt at trying to sell my RX3 but I was a little suprised to find that there was very little interest here In the UK, even though I was selling at what I thought was a bargain price.

I think this is down to the lack of suport and availability of parts here in the UK .

So I have decided to sell it for parts, either whole or as individual parts on ebay In the summer.

Ive been here since the early days of the mega thread ,thanks to spud and others, It has been fun learning and bieng a part of the whole RX3 thing on here.

So rather than going out with a bang, its gonna be more of a fart & whimper

I'll drop back in from time to time to see how things are going.

Old 05-11-2017, 04:32 PM   #2

Katflap, sorry to read that you are forced to give up the sport. Let's hope you find a way around the physical problem and come back to the campfire. It has been fun to compare ideas with you, you will be missed.

Peter Y.

Old 05-11-2017, 09:03 PM   #3

Kat, I feel your bad back issue. Enough to bring a person to his knees if turning just right. Hope you can get a comfortable solution to it. You can always get another bike but we only got this one body so need to help it last as long as possible .We will be thinking of you so chime in from time to time and let us know how your doing. A lot of us in the same boat I think. rj

Old 05-11-2017, 09:40 PM   #4

Kat......hate to see you close the book on this chapter of your life brother. I'm a 2 time zipper back survivor and have had to cut back on my saddle time.....so I can completely feel your pain, Don't be a stranger...youre a good guy with helpful tips and solid insight on issues...stick around.

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 05-15-2017, 12:11 PM   #5

Kat,
Sorry to hear about your back problems - I also wish you good health and hopefully some resolution to your pain!
I've appreciated your insight here on the forums and hope you will continue to pop in